SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• Hello,

Just want to start by saying this mod is a god-send, and is seriously top notch..... With that, I have some issues I would like to put forth-

1) Trying to download the latest version, the .rar file is reporting its damaged.... every single time I've downlaoded. Had to use the 1.9 version (whose .rar opens just fine - just giving a heads-up)

2) I am having difficulties finding keys - I somehow was able to add the Marked Room 314 to my stash earlier via the mod, but when I went to add some more different keys I am now unable to locate the sub-folder which I couldve sworn was "Keys"

3) Thank you again for such a wonderful mod

• Use 7zip ..... winrar borks the compression somehow.

• Well I'll be damned - that worked! Thank you kindly!

Only real problem(s) I'm seeing now is still unable to add keys? Even though somehow I was able to add the Marked Room 314 (Customs) key to my stash with the older version

You're welcome. :)

Profile may be borked now. Do you have any mods that has new items, like Super Slicc or Bigger Bang?

The editor doesn't like them. Do you have a back up of your profile from before installing the mod?

• For some reason I cannot download said mod. After accepting user license agreement and agreeing to go to external link to download. I am greeted with an internet explorer page that i cannot open instead of a compressed file or place to download file.

• You're welcome. :)

Profile may be borked now. Do you have any mods that has new items, like Super Slicc or Bigger Bang?

The editor doesn't like them. Do you have a back up of your profile from before installing the mod?

I only added the Super Trooper armor set, but that was hours and hours AFTER I noticed I couldnt load keys in anymore

• I only added the Super Trooper armor set, but that was hours and hours AFTER I noticed I couldnt load keys in anymore

Try to learn reading FAQ - ENGFAQ.md#some-items-are-missing-in-the-adding-items-window

Keys always been disabled from adding in editor

For some reason I cannot download said mod. After accepting user license agreement and agreeing to go to external link to download. I am greeted with an internet explorer page that i cannot open instead of a compressed file or place to download file.

omg, internet explorer. use an up-to-date web browser

• Is there anything I can do to make the Profile editor work with modded traders, quests and items? It is very inconvenient when some item that adds a mod, by pressing, for example, the "Explore All" button, is simply not studied. Or if we talk about the Quest Maniac mod, studying almost 5 thousand (4950) tasks with 30 quests is still torture

• Keeps telling me to install .NET when I have .NET and .NET Desktop installed. Can't even boot up the .exe for the profile editor.

Thing is you need to have installed 5.0 version. It won't work with newer 6.0 version and probably you will need to remove 6.0 version from your PC as well.

• Hello!

The editor is great, thank you!

I just can't figure out how to add a helmet to the stash?

There is no such tab. There are components of helmet equipment, but there are no helmets themselves.

Edited once, last by nej26009 ().

• Im having an issue, I can't open this. Every time I try to open it, it gives me an error message say "To run this application you must install .NET.

And I have. But no dice.

• Im having an issue, I can't open this. Every time I try to open it, it gives me an error message say "To run this application you must install .NET.

And I have. But no dice.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

for some reason I cant install. I downloaded absolutely everything NET and Core too. how fix this?

Try to download -

* SDK 5.0.406

*.NET Desktop Runtime 5.0.15

*.NET Runtime 5.0.15

from - https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/5.0

I'm not sure about *ASP.NET Core Runtime 5.0.15

but if all fails, try that too. :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!