SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• 2.2.0 is not ready for release, it is still in development atm, killmedo not share it or you will be banned

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Hi all.

I have always used this profile editor to set all gunsmith quests to "availableforfinish" so that as I unlock them I can insta complete them.

I recently downloaded the AKI All-in-one 2.1.2 from the discord server and also downloaded this profile editor. But it does not register the tasks I set to "availableforfinish" in the game. I have to wait until I unlock them, accept the quest and then open the editor and set it to finish..one by one for each quest. I used to be able to set this option for all the quests in one go.

Is it just a case of me needing to wait for an update?

• Is it just a case of me needing to wait for an update?

Nope. Server check availability to finish quest based by level, other quests and other things. So, finish quests after unlocking them, or set all profile to max charasterictics, include quests. No other variants available, thx to server devolopers for it.

• Nope. Server check availability to finish quest based by level, other quests and other things. So, finish quests after unlocking them, or set all profile to max charasterictics, include quests. No other variants available, thx to server devolopers for it.

Yeah I went back and tried the same thing on AKI 2.0.1 and it worked perfectly fine on there. Tried the same thing on the latest AKI (2.1.2) and it doesn't work. It's fine it's not a huge issues, Just wondered if it was me doing something wrong or not :)

• I maxed my skills using the set exp for all skills function, but I want to reset 2 skills which were added to the editor "botreload" and "bot sound" which the editor is not allowing me to do so. Every time I save the profile it just maxes them again. Is there any fix for this?

NVM fucked around a bit and changed the values manually in log, seems to have fixed the issue.

Edited once, last by Aatrox ().

• Ereshkigal added a new version:

Changelog:

RU:

• Добавлено редактирование Дикого
    • Изменен интерфейс добавления предметов в схрон
    • Добавлен быстрый режим
    • Улучшения интерфейса

ENG:

• Added Scav editing
    • Changed the interface for adding items to the stash
    • Added Fast mode
    • Interface improvements
  • Ereshkigal added a new version:

• I maxed my skills using the set exp for all skills function, but I want to reset 2 skills which were added to the editor "botreload" and "bot sound" which the editor is not allowing me to do so. Every time I save the profile it just maxes them again. Is there any fix for this?

NVM fucked around a bit and changed the values manually in log, seems to have fixed the issue.

Same problem

• I'm running into an issue where I'm getting the error "Not enough free slots" whenever I try to add anything to my stash but I have plenty of space in the stash.

I noticed this when trying to add back a bunch of stuff after I accidentally used a scav box with a bunch of items in it to build the scav case, could that somehow be related?

• Writing about errors without profile file link does not help to resolving this issues in next builds. Use bug report on github repository. Or use sample template for messages here:

- SPT-AKI Server version

- SPT-AKI Profile Editor version

- List of installed mods

Describe the bug

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Additional context

SPT-AKI Profile file link

• I was able to fix the issue, it actually had nothing to do with the missing items from the scav junkbox. I tried version 1.9 of the profile editor instead of 2.0 and instead got an error message about "mount_aks74u_custom_top_rail_11" from the aMira custom aks74u mod. After removing it from my profile I was able to add items to the stash again both with version 1.9 and version 2.0 of the profile editor.

• Thanks for the mod, but i've got a question, after i set all skills to max lvl / experience, i noticed the "BOT RELOAD" made me reload waaay to fast... now the problem is that i cant revert it. Any number i set it to, just reverts back to max lvl every time i try to save. Is there any fix?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!