SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• Hello there. I get the message that I need to install .NET.

is there a spissific version i need to install?

cause version 5.0.15 of .NET dose is not working.

thank you.

• I'm having an issue where any time I try and download from the URL, it just downloads and opens up a notepad file. I've checked everywhere for an answer to this but I haven't found anything. Does anyone know what to do? I also tried to open it from the github thing but I can't find the profile editor.

• I was able to fix the issue, it actually had nothing to do with the missing items from the scav junkbox. I tried version 1.9 of the profile editor instead of 2.0 and instead got an error message about "mount_aks74u_custom_top_rail_11" from the aMira custom aks74u mod. After removing it from my profile I was able to add items to the stash again both with version 1.9 and version 2.0 of the profile editor.

I have the same issue, my stash is empty except for some thicc cases and like a week ago i was adding stuff no problem, i download some more mods and now i cant add anything cause it says no free slots available, but then i delete the mods i added and it still doesn't work. No idea what's going wrong, and I don't have the mod you had, the Mira custom mod.

• Hi there, I'm having an issue with the Profile Editor not saving quest changes correctly. Here's a screen recording: https://drive.google.com/uc?id…PtKMz2tMwSJfSlHBHukgqx-qC

I will note that this worked before today, and nothing with my configuration has changed, save for updating to the latest version of the mod. I haven't tried reverting yet, but will do so and report back - but figured I would make you aware of this issue.

Cheers!

edit: I reverted to 2.0 and saving the quest status worked fine. I am happy to provide any further information needed to help you solve this, just ask!

• PROFILE EDITOR не видит папку с сервером 2.3.0. Мне нужно только одно, быстрое изучение всех предметов в таркове, возможно ли это сделать изменив файлы игры, например, спавн лут или вероятность спавна боссов? И насколько сложно это сделать?

does not see the folder with the server 2.3.0. I need only one thing, a quick study of all the subjects in tarkov, is it possible to do this by changing the game files like, say, spawn loot or the probability of spawn bosses? And how difficult is it to do?

• PROFILE EDITOR не видит папку с сервером 2.3.0. Мне нужно только одно, быстрое изучение всех предметов в таркове, возможно ли это сделать изменив файлы игры, например, спавн лут или вероятность спавна боссов? И насколько сложно это сделать?

does not see the folder with the server 2.3.0. I need only one thing, a quick study of all the subjects in tarkov, is it possible to do this by changing the game files like, say, spawn loot or the probability of spawn bosses? And how difficult is it to do?

все прекрасно работает и конфигуриться, прежде чем запускать профиль эдитор запусти в первый раз сервер, зайди в игру, продай без разницы что и выйди из игры и вуаля

• все прекрасно работает и конфигуриться, прежде чем запускать профиль эдитор запусти в первый раз сервер, зайди в игру, продай без разницы что и выйди из игры и вуаля

Не, чёт не работает.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!