SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• So this worked for me last night when i updated everything to 3.0 and started playing, but now i tried playing this morning and i cannot get into the profile editor, i have tried repairing the installation, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the C:\users\\SPT-AKI profile edit folder to force it to clean start, I've fresh installed SPT, no matter what i do, once it tries to load my profile it gives me this error.

That is Windows issue. App can't get access to Aki.Server.exe.

• for some reason the SPT profile editor isnt capable of seeing my fucking SPT server folder

i even reinstalled the Profile editor

the funny thing is that it sees my SPT Profile name and stuff

unknown1.png

• I have been wondering about the additional head models available, obviously some are bosses and scavs but there is one with blonde hair and actual on face model beard and i wanted to know if you added this one yourself or if it's some sort of unused in game model for PMCs or scavs

If your intentions are not to drip, the you gonna drown boy

• I have been wondering about the additional head models available, obviously some are bosses and scavs but there is one with blonde hair and actual on face model beard and i wanted to know if you added this one yourself or if it's some sort of unused in game model for PMCs or scavs

Head models are automatically loaded from files in the Aki_Data\Server\database\bots\types folder, I have no idea what they look like in the game

• Hi, I had 3.0 installed and got the editor to work fine, but I wanted to go back to 2.3.1 so I deleted everything then copied my EFT live folder onto my desktop, managed to down grade it with the help of a kind discorder and everything went perfect. Installed profile editor again and it keeps saying does not seem to be an aki server. I unistalled the editor and made sure the folder was also gone, Tried again and got the same, I did look at the config.json and the path at the top was in correct. Got any advice? I not I am going to do a full wipe of everything and start again. Thanks In Advance :thumbup:

• Hi, I had 3.0 installed and got the editor to work fine, but I wanted to go back to 2.3.1 so I deleted everything then copied my EFT live folder onto my desktop, managed to down grade it with the help of a kind discorder and everything went perfect. Installed profile editor again and it keeps saying does not seem to be an aki server. I unistalled the editor and made sure the folder was also gone, Tried again and got the same, I did look at the config.json and the path at the top was in correct. Got any advice? I not I am going to do a full wipe of everything and start again. Thanks In Advance :thumbup:

just change path to server.exe in ProfileEditor configuration file, or rename Server.exe to Aki.Server.exe. Also try to learn read FAQ sometimes

• Thanks for replying, I already tried to change the path in the trouble shooting section at the bottom. I tried the EFT folder, AKI folder and the server folder itself. Initially when I first went to 3.0 I used your YouTube video but problem only started when I downgraded back to 2.3.1. Just wondering is there anything gets left behind when uninstalling it like in the registry and yes I can read 👍🏻 either way thank you for your response 😄

• So last night I updated to AKI 3.1.0 and subsequently 3.1.1. After which I realized that items added to my stash could not be traded to vendors, and the Holosun LS321 Tactical device I had equipped also did not display the red laser, only the green. I went through a few troubleshooting steps which included a fresh clear and install of the AKI packages, a new profile, and reinstalling the profile editor. Today I tried again with the profile editor, and a fresh 0 level profile and still no dice. Selling the items doesn't really bother me, as I can just discard them. But the functionality of the laser sight is kind of a hard thing to get around as the green laser doesn't display as robust. Any help you can offer in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your hard work!

Edited once, last by LUC1F3R ().

• hi, i have tried everything i could but i can't make it work, i changed the app setings and the server name but it dosen't work, i tried diferent place for the folder and since 3.0.0 it can't find the server. anything else i should try.

• hi, i have tried everything i could but i can't make it work, i changed the app setings and the server name but it dosen't work, i tried diferent place for the folder and since 3.0.0 it can't find the server. anything else i should try.

Hey dude, I was having the same problem and I tried everything but when I got it to work I changed the name of the server.exe first then changed the path in the editor file with notepad ++ and that's when it started working. Not sure if it was the sequence I did it in or was just blind luck, actually I would go with luck because I had no idea what I was doing LOL hope this helps

• So last night I updated to AKI 3.1.0 and subsequently 3.1.1. After which I realized that items added to my stash could not be traded to vendors, and the Holosun LS321 Tactical device I had equipped also did not display the red laser, only the green. I went through a few troubleshooting steps which included a fresh clear and install of the AKI packages, a new profile, and reinstalling the profile editor. Today I tried again with the profile editor, and a fresh 0 level profile and still no dice. Selling the items doesn't really bother me, as I can just discard them. But the functionality of the laser sight is kind of a hard thing to get around as the green laser doesn't display as robust. Any help you can offer in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your hard work!

I get this, but instead I lose Laser and red search light combo and the red search light options, not sure about being unable to sell items though, also lost my special slots after increasing my pockets lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!