SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• skitles55 added a new version:

• Is there any way to set every quest as AvailabletoFinish? It only shows active quests. You used to be able to set all quest (even ones you havent activated) to AvailabletoFinish

Settings - Additional - Add missing quests to the profile.

Its dont work with quests added by mods, only default quests will be added

• Not compatible with spt-aki 3.0.0.

Does not recognize game install folder.

EDIT: Technically true but also not, in ver 3.0.0 Server.exe has changed name. If you change Aki.Server.exe to Server.exe it recognizes the game install folder.

• Does not work with version 3.0.0, updated to latest SPT-AKI as well as latest profile editor and it doesn't recognize the SPT install folder as valid.

• Official Post

After editing my profile with spt-aki 3.0.0 I get this error,

when launching the game. it gets to the menu and starts loading but then shows the error message.

if you are using the seeitemvalue mod, this is most likely the cause, I have put a warning on the mod and I’ll be looking into it

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• so do we not have the option to add things to our stash anymore, i go to the stash tab and before we used be able to lookup anything in the game and add it and i cant find that anymore only thing i can do is search for things that are currently in my stash and remove it that's it I don't know how to delete this i did the question in the wrong place sorry about this

• skitles55 added a new version:

To install, unzip the downloaded archive and run setup.exe

Changes:

Added quest status "Expired"

Changed link to server executable file

• So this worked for me last night when i updated everything to 3.0 and started playing, but now i tried playing this morning and i cannot get into the profile editor, i have tried repairing the installation, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the C:\users\\SPT-AKI profile edit folder to force it to clean start, I've fresh installed SPT, no matter what i do, once it tries to load my profile it gives me this error.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!