Fin's Realistically Equipped Traders

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.3.2 for AKI 3.0.x

1.3.2 - (July 15, 2022)

• Added an option to reduce durability of weapons found in-raid by an amount comparable to barter-trade items from traders
  • Hi Fin, loving this mod, it makes my hardcore game even better! I do seem to get this error when loading up a profile. It doesn't seem to cause any failures, however it does make the game take longer to load then normal (until it times-out/errors). Have any idea how to resolve this or should I just ignore it?

• Found the issue, either need to create a missing folder, or adjust line 143 to save the files in the mod's root.

In this case I created the folder to make it simple.

Fin-LimitedInventories/Fin-LimitedInventories

I see the archive does not ship with this folder in the structure, that either should be adjusted or alter the code on line 143 to save to mod root.

• Oh, oops! ..I can't believe I didn't notice that little debugging error this whole time. I'll patch that out! Thanks for pointing it out :>

Fin

Version 1.3.3 for AKI 3.0.x

1.3.3 - (July 15, 2022)

• Added an option to multiply the damage done to weapons found in-raid. This option can only increase damage, at the moment, it cannot decrease it due to the particular math involved.
      • If a weapon would be lowered to 80% durability, then setting this multiplier to '2' would lower it to 40%

Fin

Version 1.4.0 for AKI 3.1.x

• Compatibility update for AKI 3.1.x
  • Hi Fin! Just wanted to report a couple things I've noticed since messing around with the mod for a few days. Fresh install of AKI 3.1.1. Tested as the only mod active and more tests with KMC server settings (no trader modifications configured), FAIT mod, and Raichus ammo info. Currently lvl 8 in the playthrough.

1 - The trader refresh timer seems to not be working correctly. On game start it shows an hour. Once that hour passes, it goes to 3 hours which I believe is the intended refresh time. Exiting and re entering the game kicks it back to a one hour timer and again goes to 3 hours after that.

2. Traders don't auto refresh their stock while in game once the refresh timer runs down. Only exiting and re entering the game refreshes the stock and the timer resets to an hour again no matter where it left off on exit.

Really enjoying the mod! They are essential in all my playthroughs.

Fin

Version 1.4.1 for AKI 3.1.x

• Fence should once more be disabled by this mod
    • Better integrates with the Unlock Weapons mod

Fin

Version 1.4.1a for AKI 3.1.x

• Should no longer add extra FIR items to purchases
  • Hello!

I'm encountering a backend error whenever I purchase a weapon. If it's armor, ammo, mods, etc there's no issues.

I get the spinning circle immediately after purchasing a weapon. After some time, the backend error message pops up. The gun ends up being in my inventory after the message is exited and the game reloads to the main menu.

This is on a fresh install of SPT 3.2.2, no other mods active.

Config file is left on default with no changes.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'items' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'items' of undefined

at Array.addItem (D:\Turkov\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:834:44)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (D:\Turkov\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:791:51)

at TradeController.confirmTrading (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:6969:37)

at Proxy.processTrade (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:2827:37)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:15566:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:15634:38)

at ItemEventCallbacks.handleEvents (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:1704:63)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:16226:48)

at ItemEventStaticRouter.handleStatic (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:14794:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:15110:41)

Fin

Version 1.5.0 for AKI 3.1.x

• Compatibility update for AKI 3.5.x

• Hey,

On a new profile on a clean install w/ only this mod and no config changes, I get this error when I close the client and then relaunch it.

Text in case its helpful:

In response to http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/handbook/templates: Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Single'. Path 'Items[1373].Price', line 1, position 152711.

It only every happens when I relaunch the client not sure why. In order for this error to disappear I have to restart the server.

Edited once, last by Kaltag ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!