SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

- added bsg folder to path checks

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• How do i keep my info when I update. I updated to 2.56 today from 2.30. It is making me start over, not where i left off.

Well the versions I think you're referring to are just the installer and not SPT itself, however I'm guessing you mean you updated SPT from the older version of Tarkov to the newest one. Generally all you'd have to do is copy your profile from the old SPT folder to the new one, however I think this update can't "carry over" old profiles simply because so much changed. I could be wrong, maybe there's a way to do it, but as far as I'm aware if you wanna play on the newest version you basically have to go through the Wipe and start over.

CWX

- update patch not available message to be more concise

• So i can't download the installer.
    When i click the download, it gives me this

"Failed to connect: Possible security issue

Firefox detected a problem and did not proceed to dev.sp-tarkov.com. The website is either set up incorrectly or the clock in your computer is set incorrectly.

The site's certificate is probably out of date, preventing Firefox from establishing a secure connection.

What can you do?

dev.sp-tarkov.com uses a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only make a secure connection to the site. You cannot add an exception to visit the site.

The problem is most likely caused by the website and you cannot fix the problem yourself. You can try contacting the site administrator to raise the issue."

• I am having current issues with the installer it just endlessly gets stuck on getting latest releases. I should mention I am on the most recent version and it is all set up correction

Edited once, last by Shricka ().

• I left the installer running before goingo to sleep and it has been 8 hours in the same status, on an eternal "Getting latest release"

Downloaded everything just right now and everything works fine. I don't really know what could be the issue.

• Downloaded everything just right now and everything works fine. I don't really know what could be the issue.

Seems a temporal problem during weekend, tested back after your message and now its working perfectly.

CWX

- removed .net 6 precheck

- updated readme

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!