SPT-INSTALLER

• i did that after the aki server is finished then i open the launcher it said aki server is not available

There's a settings Icon in the launcher. Can you double-check that your launch is using the same server address that appears within the server's text window?

• keeps saying
    File not found: C:\Battlestate Games\EFT/EscapeFromTarkov.exe
    when i have eft live installed but its location is on C:\EFT LIVE\Escapefromtarkov.exe

• Hello! just getting back into SPT and wanted to use this, got to the last step, and got

:Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\scoped_dir17460_838478743\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\StreamingAssets\Windows\assets\content\weapons\usable_items\flashlight_ultrafire_wf-501b\client_assets.bundle'. Cancelled

my game is up to date, any clue what I could do? thanks!

• Installer didn't appear to be working properly so I did a fresh install of Tarkov and attempted again but I had the exact same problem. After installing, launching the Aki-Server only opens it for a fraction of a second before it closes itself and then of course the launcher says the server isn't running. No matter how much time has passed since running the server launcher. Any clue?

Edit: I tried launching it repeatedly so I could actually read what it says, and it's mentioning Windows 8. Is SPT only compatible with Windows 8 and above? I'm on 7 just because I abhor upgrading to newer versions of Windows. They always try to make it more like a tablet and it sucks ass. has anyone gotten this to work on Windows 7? If not I'm shit out of luck until I do upgrade.

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

implemented caching of downloads (Thanks Waffle)

This will save downloading the patcher (soon to be release too)

Saves bandwidth for us and you

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• hi, first time installer. have followed 'most' instructions (forgot to put installer in a new folder so its just all over my X: drive along with eft) got server started, opened spt aki and got as far as start game... but after that nothing?

uninstall- reinstall seems to have sorted :')

• I just downloaded via the automated thingy and everything seemed fine. I launch the server and get all green text telling me im ready to go, I launch the Aki.launcher and log in to an account, then press play, but nothing happens, the play button becomes dark and nothing really happens. I tried reinstalling a couple of times but it seems to be of no use. Any tips? 705d7f8c6a964d16a543e70354ad61c4.png

• I accidently downloaded SPT in my Games (G:), not in my EFT folder, but not in my SPT, am I all good? Nothing EFT related is downloaded openly (no processes) in my games drive aside from the actual EFT folder. Everything was out in the open (see attachment) but I deleted it all without opening EFT or the Lauchner, or anything related to SPT itself.

Hopefully I'm all safe, thanks

• Ok so im pretty new to PC use, so im having trouble understanding all of the lingo and commands in the "how to" section. For instance, i dont know how to "run the installer" or put the things i have to download in the correct places. Also, im trying to do the automatic installer deal, so im trying to download .net 6.0 but there are a whole bunch of links to download so i have no clue which one is correct. Is there a thread or something for computer dummies? Thank you

• Hey! I used the auto-installer, ran it, no issues. But have no clue where to go after, as the aki.server and aki.launcher files are nowhere to be seen and I don't know how to access them. Where do I go directly after? I'm very new to modding. Please help a lost guy just trying to play a game :)
    (i installed the installer into a new folder i named SPT, could that be the issue?)

• I just downloaded via the automated thingy and everything seemed fine. I launch the server and get all green text telling me im ready to go, I launch the Aki.launcher and log in to an account, then press play, but nothing happens, the play button becomes dark and nothing really happens. I tried reinstalling a couple of times but it seems to be of no use. Any tips? 705d7f8c6a964d16a543e70354ad61c4.png

Im having the same issue here.

• Im having the same issue here.

My issue was that I had alot of other crap in the same folder as my official EFT client, so when spt aki wanted to duplicate my EFT client it also duplicated all my other stuff. I reinstalled EFT from the client to a seperate folder, and everything worked after.

• Official Post

Hey! I used the auto-installer, ran it, no issues. But have no clue where to go after, as the aki.server and aki.launcher files are nowhere to be seen and I don't know how to access them. Where do I go directly after? I'm very new to modding. Please help a lost guy just trying to play a game :)
    (i installed the installer into a new folder i named SPT, could that be the issue?)

so when you place the installer in that folder and run it, it will copy EFT to it automatically, it will then extract the release zip there automatically and patch if needed. they should be in the folder you ran the installer in

• Official Post

heey so everything worked fine, until i launched the game, then it just stays on the loading screen indefinitely... any tips ?

if the installer completed with no errors, check the FAQ as i say in the overview, if it doesnt work then use the support forum General support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!