SPT-INSTALLER

• Terkoiz

Changed the title of the thread from “SPT-AKI-INSTALLER” to “SPT-INSTALLER”.
  • CWX added a new version:

CWX

Latest

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

CWX
    • fix bug were selecting a path with the Select Folder button used URL encoding
    • added an EFT Installed precheck for clarity
    • updated the free space message slightly for clarity
    • added some margin to changelog text

CWX

- added shortcuts option

- added open install folder option

- other stuff probably

CWX

- fix copy log error when installer is located in the install directory

CWX

- fix / improve update script because it was broken. whoops...

CWX

- add installpath param

- clearing metadata cache will now automatically re-launch the installer

• ive been trying to redownload the installer for 3.8.3 because the mods i use havent been updated to the 3.9.0 yet, but all the old versions for download from version 2.69 and up, only give the installer for 3.9.0. was wondering if this is a mistake or something, as i previously downloaded 3.8.3 without any issue, but i stupidly deleted the installer. is there any way to get the 3.8.3 installer put back up please

CWX

- add overview page

- fix debug log not writing to file

• hi. i updated my official tarkov after that starting spt.exe auto instaler but louncher seyes to I have to update official eft but i have latest version of eft. what can i do ? pls help

• hi i have the latest spt but the installer says my game is out of date

how can that be ?

I got this error, I've been trying to patch the EFT all day.

I tried to reinstall the game, clear the cache, nothing helped. I changed the game version in the patcher configs, this allowed me to install spt, but the game does not start.

• I got this error, I've been trying to patch the EFT all day.

I tried to reinstall the game, clear the cache, nothing helped. I changed the game version in the patcher configs, this allowed me to install spt, but the game does not start.

i have same problem :(

• it has already been explained why this is the case. why people can't read?

its because there was a hotfix on the live tarkov this morning so the patcher and installer are out of date and not working yet we have to wait for it to be updated should normally be with in 24 hours

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!