Fin's Mishmash Weapons

• Fin added a new file:

Fin

This mod allows the creation of custom weapons via json files. These weapons can then be crafted in the hideout, and several very silly guns are included by default, including a PPSH with AR-15 handguard options, an MP7 pretending to be an M14 EBR, and the F2000.

Also contains an option, disabled by default, that makes all mod parts compatible with all weapons, to aid in the creation of your weird guns.

Check the readme for more details.

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Added a config option to allow any ammunition to be used with any weapon / magazine

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

-Should have fixed the "Local game starting" error, as well as an insurance bug

• Hello Fin,

This mod Idea is grate but the AI wont generate. Even when I removed the mod the server still wouldn't generate bots. I had to reinstall thee game to fix it. Can you fix the bug also make all ammo compatible with all mags like the "Clodans-any-ammo-any-mag" mod.

• Hello Fin,

This mod Idea is grate but the AI wont generate. Even when I removed the mod the server still wouldn't generate bots. I had to reinstall thee game to fix it. Can you fix the bug also make all ammo compatible with all mags like the "Clodans-any-ammo-any-mag" mod.

Unless you're using SPT 3.0.0, the mod isn't compatible.

mods now need to be current to unsure they function. Before, you could have a mod be outdated a bit and not need to worry. But now, it's essentially mandatory unless you don't care about profile sav4es getting corrupted.....like what happened to yours, which required a re-install.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!