List of used mods
    Alex-AIO
    Chomp-DisableFleaBlacklist
    Geargal
    LootinLooseContainers
    SamSWAT-G36
    SamSWAT-Val MOD.3
    ServerValueModifier

I have noticed that after playing on 3.0.0 for more or less a week now the AI does not work as well as it used to the first few hours of playing (on 3.0.0).

I tried playing around with the amount of AI spawning and the AI difficulty but it did not do anything.

The AI is either very stupid and stands around without really fighting back or even fighting at all, the bosses and to a degree raiders and rogues work as intended with the exception of Tagilla who will just stand with his hammer and do nothing at all unless i walk into melee range where he will hit me and "activate".

Tried Fin's AiTweaks too but it seemed to break the boss spawnchance from 100% to normal rates.

Could it be an issue with SPT 3.0.0 or is it something that happened before but to a lesser degree?

If your intentions are not to drip, the you gonna drown boy

• Official Post

yeah thats just BSG's AI, enjoy, we dont touch them, closing thread as nothing we can do

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!