-SUSAT
    Trap-BabaYaga
    Trap-Custom Quests
    -Darker World Custom Quest
    Valens-Progression_1.1.0
    WhitePhosphor
    Lua-FleamarketPriceUpdater
    zFin-AITweaks

Been having an issue since switching over to 3.2.2. Bots seem to not spawn in any raids because of this failure. Never had problems with Fins before the update. It also seems to happen whenever Fin's is not loaded as well with a similar error, that occurs without the Fin AI line, but I'm not able to replicate it consistently. Any help would be appreciated.

Seems to be a mod conflict, as it doesn't occur with an empty/new mods folder.

• Also, I constantly get these generations when I take Fin's out of my load order. It eventually generates bots, but I just want to ensure that this is something I should be concerned about.

• Official Post

Also, I constantly get these generations when I take Fin's out of my load order. It eventually generates bots, but I just want to ensure that this is something I should be concerned about.

These are from the Progression mod and don't cause any issues.

You'll need to remove all mods from your mods folder to ensure this is actually an SPT-Aki issue. After doing so report back success/fail. If success, you'll need to figure out which mod is the issue by testing one by one, and then opening a thread on the mod in question support page.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• These are from the Progression mod and don't cause any issues.

You'll need to remove all mods from your mods folder to ensure this is actually an SPT-Aki issue. After doing so report back success/fail. If success, you'll need to figure out which mod is the issue by testing one by one, and then opening a thread on the mod in question support page.

Thank you, it seems to be that my current mod setup and profile don't like Fin's Tweaks and Valens Progression together. Even trying to update either leads to an error. I've become satisfied using Valen's progression without FAIT, as I saw that the version I had initially played and downloaded had a bug that leaked into the bot generation and messed it up, but I will attempt the no mod results again, it may be a profile issue carried over or something.

• Official Post

Thank you, it seems to be that my current mod setup and profile don't like Fin's Tweaks and Valens Progression together. Even trying to update either leads to an error. I've become satisfied using Valen's progression without FAIT, as I saw that the version I had initially played and downloaded had a bug that leaked into the bot generation and messed it up, but I will attempt the no mod results again, it may be a profile issue carried over or something.

Correct! Most mods that do the same thing sadly aren't going to be compatible. You can try appending a z to the start of the folder name of the mod you'd prefer take precedence or uninstall one or the other.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Valens

Moved the thread to the trash: Mod related. .
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!