Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e90ba…RWhoCspapf6ECTCXmJwJYvnmf
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official website
    List of used mods
    KMC Server Value Modifier

As soon as the timer to get into raid finishes. I'm stuck and can't move, and my character isn't fully loaded in I think because there's no gun visible or anything but the environment is moving. The only key that will do anything is "`" to open the console and alt+f4 to close the game. TIA for any help!

• To preface this a little, I had been progressing through the game a lot but had been saving up Lighthouse quests because I love that map, and when i had finished most everything on Reserve, I loaded a Lighthouse raid and that's when TOPIC started happening. I managed to find a backup to a few hours before TOPIC happened and progressed through Reserve the same way, and when I got to Lighthouse map for the first time it happened again where the map loads i'm in game but can't see weapon and no buttons work. When this happened earlier, I had tried other maps as well and none of them load me in all the way. =(

• Official Post

Your client logs are complaining about a bundle issue with loading compass hands, I don’t remember if this is a bundle that is always loaded, I’d expect you are carrying a compass? If you take that off and try a raid, does it work? The only thing I can recommend with standard bundle errors is reinstall eft with BSG, and redo SPT, you can copy your profile elsewhere, so that won’t be an issue

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I've had this issue in version 3.2.0, I figured it out that it happened if you had any item in special slot hotkeyed, but you didn't actually carry said item into raid with you. Solution for me was to simply make sure that I remove the hotkey of item in special slot if it isn't there.

• CWX,

I had done as you'd thought and did a clean install with my profile backed up, but this still didn't help. I gave up and just started a new profile, then saw both of these posts. I definitely had just moved my hotkeyed compass into my stash so i could hold the 10 markers i needed for all the lighthouse quests...DAMN! Thank you for the answers and at least now we have a fix for anyone in the future!

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!