Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    bsg launcher
    List of used mods
    BepInEx Plugin:
    kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUD

Mods:
    Server Value Modifier (tried with and without)

So, whenever I try to buy anything from either the traders or the flea market I get a Request Timeout.
    This is the Console output:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at InventoryHelper.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11819:40)

at InventoryHelper.getContainerMap (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11892:34)

at InventoryHelper.getStashSlotMap (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11946:21)

at InventoryHelper.addItem (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11595:30)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:14254:37)

at TradeController.confirmTrading (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:7020:37)

at Proxy.processTrade (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:2827:37)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15998:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:16066:38)

at ItemEventCallbacks.handleEvents (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:1704:63)

I tried removing Server Value Modiefier Mod but the Error persists. I tried reinstalling but the Error persists.

• Wow, great. I'm currently unstacking the ammo in my inventory that got stacked higher than it should be becuase of Server Value modifier. I will let you know if the error is still there after I reduced the ammo stacks

Edit: Yes it's still there

Edited once, last by Nyntex ().

• At one point did you have a mod installed that added extra guns? SPT is failing on trying to get the inventory size of an item you own called STM366Mag and STM366.

This is likely an item you had before removing the mod, now your profile is stuck not knowing what this item is, crashing it when performing inventory-related actions.

I would suggest installing the mod again, logging in, removing all items related to that mod from your inventory then exiting and removing the mod again.

Weapon mods are a "once installed, its nearly impossible to remove" type of mod :(

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!