Unable to move at all in Raids or being able to test a weapon in the shooting range

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a9e5c…qtE4z9ouLjEZUkKo1E3i4jQ8q
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?389bf…xeQUtEe8o7WgWRU1ys177fbN2
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?93b2e…jyDsnt6D8c6SXNtR6SRGeSLMk
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I own the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition since 22.02.20 and i downloaded the game with the official BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    None

So i am playing normal and everything works just fine but for some reason after the last raid i am no longer able to move the char or the camera when i start a raid i don't even have my gun in hand tested it on customs and factory with stuff in my inventory and without.

I am also no longer getting the option to test my gun in the shooting range but i am able to move around in the Hideout.

i am currently no longer able to play and i am trying to beat all the quest please help birbgunthreat

• I'm seeing lots of item_compass errors, weird.

Did you install any mods that add new items/weapons?

If not, I would suggest deleting your live install of EFT, downloading it again through the BSG launcher.

Copy the contents into your SPT folder overwrite everything, then copy the content from the SPT zip into the folder and overwrite.

Make sure launcher/server are not running when you do this. You will not lose your profile or progress.

• I did not install any mods that add any items or weapons and the only things i remember about my compass are that i bought it from the Flea market and that it is insured by Prapor.

At the moment this started happening i didn't have the compass on my char only 3 markers bought from Prapor. (Special Slots)

I did the steps above in order but i saw something weird the compass and range finder i had on me before were in a T H I C C item case but still had the hotkey numbers 8 and 9 and still showed up on the hotbar even though they were not on my char.

I assigned a random med to 8 and 9 wich cleared them i don't know if that caused it but its fixed now either way

thank you birbbye

• Update it is back and i have no clue why i re tried the steps above but this time it did not help the compass and marker are now again marked with 8 and 9 but even removing the binds did not help now i restarted the game and it works again?!?!

• I have played for a good amount of raids now without Issues. It feels like a Bug that is related to the hotkey binds not going away when placing the compass in the stash. I was not able to recreate the issue anymore but the fix was to unbind them by binding any other item/s to the slot/s and then restarting my game . For me the issue is solved even if the problem re occurs i am able to get rid of it now in case:thumbup:

if you need anything from me etc. let me know

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!