Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c1928…fLdtoXrh9BSNJmo8XzDevfxvE
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I had it on my pc cuz i have original copy
    List of used mods
    ServerModifier

Is it possible to implement current loot pool(tables) from officall game into sp tarkov?

• Most likely, not.

As far as I understand, all the "live" data that is emulated on the server is the data that the devs managed to obtain via data dumps. I have no idea whether those are official or anything, but the point is, the data that we, the players, get to receive from our locally-run servers is static, i.e. stored in files that are not updated in any automatic/dynamic way, so the only way to obtain this current loot pool from the online version would be to somehow get the current and precise EFT loot pool (which may not even be possible), process that data into the format that our locally-run servers would digest, and then send us all an update to store all the new and current and precise loot pool data in our local server files.

Or have us read that data from some online, constantly running SPT server, which is something surely off the table as the devs said many times because that could lead to people making the whole SPT thing into a COOP, basically competing with the regular EFT at a level that would get some really unwanted attention and then BSG would come to try and shut it all down for good.

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!