Stuck on loading screen when I use a new profile (tarkov main menu but no ui) but already existing profile works fine

• Server version
    Game client version
    0.12.12.31-19428
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?06e2d…Bi6NcQBsyAzhk4BfSBJpNDkoH
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?775fa…vpkJgPC5Fxsc9iVT6Hv1azBjf
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?addd1…F6pankKHgSAqRX7wGA9JurgKL
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    DontFeedTheDead
    Fin-AutoBalanceLevels
    Gunsmith-Reboot
    InternalError-blackmarket-1.1.1
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.4.7
    Kiki-DegredationRemover
    Lua-ExamineAllItems
    Priscilu
    RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.1.1
    SamSWAT-MWAirframe
    SamSWAT-SelectEntryPoint
    ServerValueModifier
    SPT-Realism-Mod
    Trap-BabaYaga
    Trap-CustomQuest
    ZeroTimes_Ported

Perfectly working profile that I already made and played on plenty. Creating a new profile and trying to load it up keeps me stuck on loading screen.

• Helpful

It is failing on the ProfileSanitizer function of the mod RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes. I presume it may require a profile to be set up to work? I don't know you will need to check the documentation.
    By the look of it remove that mod, make your profile and away you go?

Of note this board is for support with base game issues, not for heavily modded games, as it will largely be due to one of those mods, especially when the top of your server is filled with mod x "is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!"

• It is failing on the ProfileSanitizer function of the mod RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes. I presume it may require a profile to be set up to work? I don't know you will need to check the documentation.
    By the look of it remove that mod, make your profile and away you go?

Of note this board is for support with base game issues, not for heavily modded games, as it will largely be due to one of those mods, especially when the top of your server is filled with mod x "is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!"

That was the solution thanks a lot. Sorry if I may have posted in the incorrect place or something. I just didn't really know what to think of what I was looking at and assumed it would be best to ask for help here.

• kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!