• carl makes mods added a new file:

• Couple of FAQs and common problems I got on older versions of the mod (read these before posting, they may help) -

• I can't use this gun because it doesn't have any barrels!
    • I'm not seeing this gun available for me to buy, and I'm at maximum loyalty with Peacekeeper!

Install BlackoutEXP. This mod depends on mechanics, systems, and items added by BlackoutEXP in order to function as intended, and if you don't have BlackoutEXP this mod will not work. I quite literally go out of my way to say this in the mod description.

• Girls' Frontline? Sweaty pink tryhard dork? What?

Girls' Frontline is a mobile game developed by MICA Team where you play as a commanding officer in charge of a battalion of mechanized infantry units, whose personalities and identities are generated from their issued weapons. At one point in the game you can rescue a special forces unit who was generated from an AR-15 Anniversary, this unit being said sweaty pink tryhard dork.

Personally I don't care if you play this game or not. I upload my mods so other people are free to enjoy them as they please, and that means no gatekeeping people over what games are on their phone. Just be warned that all the references will be lost on you.

• There's a bit of clipping on the handguard...

Modding limitation, the handguard is based off the DD RIS 12.25 but the bottom rail is in a different place which causes the clipping you see with some foregrips. There's probably a way around this, but nobody I collaborate with has figured out a reliable means of doing so.

• carl makes mods added a new version:

Just a few QoL improvements.

• Weapon and parts can now be obtained from flea market.
    • In the event no locale is found the mod will now display English text instead of internal names.

Google Drive mirror because Dropbox is punishing people for enjoying mods. Thank you, EliteCheez and Ereshkigal, for giving me permission to do this.

Not a paticularly large update, but still a welcome one, no?

• Added compatibility scripts for AdditionalGear - Weapon Module and the ATL-15.
      • Note that since the 1.X.X version of the ATL-15 is an emergency patch and not an official update, compatibility with it can and will get funky on some machines.

Another small update, except this time it's something I'm kind of embarrassed that I didn't do earlier.

• ST AR-15 upper can now mount all STM-9 handguards.
    • STM-9 upper can now mount ST SAR3 handguard.

The "Isn't She Pretty?" Update.

Probably the biggest out of all these updates I'm doing on 2.0.0 release day, since this mod was due for an additional update on top of 12.11 support. Hoo boy.

Changelog:

• Updated mod for EFT 12.11/AKI 2.0.0.
      • Weapon now supports the malfunction, misfire, and jam system introduced in 12.11.
      • Weapon now supports the various bits and bobs added in 12.11 alongside the Mk47 Mutant and optic rework.
    • Retooled weapon's appearance from the ground up to better fit the Tarkov art style.
      • Weapon now properly appears as if it's stainless steel/nickel and not painted/rattlecanned gunmetal.
      • Dust cover on ST AR-15 upper now correctly bears an American flag insignia.
      • Weapon itself now correctly uses a Spikes' Tactical competition bolt carrier group.
      • ST BAR-3 handguard has been almost completely redone.
        • It no longer shines like it was dipped in a vat of lube and fried in a pottery kiln.
        • So that's cool.
    • Weapon now has much beefier firing noises to better sell the idea of this being a sniper rifle simply masquerading as a carbine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!