Props Obviously Original Program (POOP)

• hi, I downloaded the single player and of course the download was automatic, but the game starts but there is no menu

[13.51]

could you help me or where can I get help?

You need to start the server.exe first, then the launcher and create a user name and select a profile - you can use any profile even with standard copy. Then press play button in launcher

• I believe it only works on AsOnline difficulty. If your bots are 'sleeping' what did you set your chanceScavWIldType percent to in the config? Also did you use poop variety at all? I always recommend installing variety mods over my default config settings.

Sleeping bots are from vanilla clean installed AKI 3.5.0, i found them spawning without any bot mods(only amands hitmarker and SamSwat Fov). So all server bot configs are default, AsOnline diff and AsOnline amount

• Sleeping bots are from vanilla clean installed AKI 3.5.0, i found them spawning without any bot mods(only amands hitmarker and SamSwat Fov). So all server bot configs are default, AsOnline diff and AsOnline amount

Well not sure how you are expecting me to help you then if it is vanilla without any mods.. that sounds like either a 3.5.0 issue or maybe you use an ai disabler.

• Well not sure how you are expecting me to help you then if it is vanilla without any mods.. that sounds like either a 3.5.0 issue or maybe you use an ai disabler.

I dont have ai disabler and made all tests on Vanilla AKI, when i got sleeping bots with maybe a wrong Bot converting and brainmixing, i installed AmandsHitmarker to check their real faction identity. So I am asking you just about how Ingame difficulty works with POOP logic. It can help me a lot.
    P.S. I have already reduced the number of rat-bots, made a higher chance of spawning PMCs with AI from certain bosses(PIPE, knight etc), and scavs receive AI from bosses through the Poop.

• Poop does just adds difficulty modifiers based on ai stats that were usually controlled by setting the difficulty. There are so many settings, but this can give you idea of what kind of factors change.

Server
    dev.sp-tarkov.com

look at the bottom half and poop tweaks a lot of those values. Those values are specific for each bot type and each difficulty.

• Hey yo, first off, loving this mod!

I'm trying to also play as scav so I wanted to ask if I can cancel the ai affecting the scavs, I want friendly scavs when i do my scav runs, and want to keep a good scav rep

Also, for anyone who may know, does scav rep still not do anything in sptarkov? Read that somewhere

• Hi props, I downloaded the mod last night and loved the first match or so, actually got hurt and nearly died for once. However the last 5 raids I've played have had no AI spawns aside from one match on interchange in which the Goons, Shturman with his guards, and Sanitar with his guards all spawned in. I am also running betterspawnsplus and a couple plugins that affect bots (but not spawns) such as skwizzy's looting bots, drakia's waypoints, and noBush esp, but like I said the first raid or two ran fine. Is this a common issue to have bots not spawn at all after a few raids, and if so is there a solution?

• That sounds like an issue some where. Not sure why poop is the issue. have you tried moving poop out of the mod folder and then seeing if it changes? Is there an error in the console?

I got the issue figured out, I had BSP downloaded as well (at the recommendation of a friend) and I guess the spawning issue arose from a conflict between the two. Removing either mod fixed the issue, so I kept POOP and removed BSP. There were no errors in the console and the issue only happened after the first handful of raids which is what caused my confusion.

• I seem to get substantial lag whenever this mod retrieves Bot types from cache, any advice on how to make it easier for the mod to get that info so it doesn't have to stutter me? I'm on just physical cores and everything but it still does it....

• Ah I see. Thanks for the quick reply!

The lag seems to be exclusively tied to when the bots spawn, lags for 2 seconds every time it happens, but i can have 50 bots active and other than their spawning, it runs great :P back to the drawing board!

Have you tried it without any mods? I’m pretty sure even vanilla SPT has this problem, at least for me. You get used to it.

• I thought so, too, but my friend that introduced me to SPT has a 2018 lenovo laptop he runs it on and doesnt get these stutters. I have a substantial rig which is why I'm so perplexed :(

If you use a bot spawner, they usually have a bot limit set up in the config for it.

Use it. Try using a max number of like 20 bots. :).

You can also use my AI Limit mod to help (but it will sometimes cause machine gunfire of bots being re-enabled when in range).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!