Props Obviously Original Program (POOP)

• I limited all maps to 15 bots at a given time, then for testing reasons I made it spawn 50 bots, and after the lag from spawning them, game ran fine. Anyone aware of a mod that can let me set all the bots to spawn first thing and no waves after?

• Props added a new version:

1. Rewrote the mod completely
    2. Difficulties may be customized per role (with descriptions with each setting). You can also create files for a specific role if you want.
    3. Fixed legendary player mode where you fight your own player with the appearance and gear that you were wearing when you last achieved 10 consecutive successful raids in a row. 5 percent chance to see that player in your game based on the pmc and side that spawns (needs to match your player).
    4. AI Multipliers in the config now target related settings even if its in a different category.
    5. Fixed the talking so they shouldn't talk unless firing?
    6. Added weapon distance prioritization and turret use to the config.

Big Shoutout to TinyTeeth for helping me test.

There is no readme because everything should have comments in the json5 files.

Should work with 3.5.5 and 3.5.6 SPT Versions

1. Fix the inversed config for allowaimathead - thanks tinyteeth
    2. Fix bots aiming in other directions too quickly while stationary

1. Fixed up more issues with bots shooting to the left/right of you (was a scattering spread issue).
    2. Tuned up the viewing angle so bots are no longer as blind of you (you can obviously set this to what you want)
    3. Tuned up the hearing multiplier in the default config so they can still hear you coming now. (you can obviously set this to what you want)
    4. Fixed Can_Talk (i think).

I don't think this would interfere with any AI Client mods like SAIN - it would overwrite anything i have in here.

If you use an nvidia card, turn off vsync and nvidia reflex in-game to stop bot spawn stutter.

On God??? You never cease to amaze. This has been the one thing stopping me from playing as much. If I can stop the stutters, you just made my evenings infinitely better, friend!

This is a test version, should work on all 3.5.x

1. Changed the multipliers to the old format/less things changed. Should be easier to configure.
    2. Added aiming type to config instead of aim for head and a random option (more realistic if you want variety aim based on difficulty level of bot)
    3. Added CanShootToHead from Core AI Template instead of forcing aiming type.
  • Sorry anybody got an idea why no more bots are spawning for me?

Used to work fine before installing poop, and also works again if I remove it.

My folders and server output.

Thanks in advance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!