Better Keys

• I wanted to be sure it wasn't 3.5.1 (I synced and built it after reinstalling), so I reinstalled it again (clean folder, using the installer) and tried the mod on 3.5.0, got the same error again...

It's probably a config file issue, but it should be correct if you downloaded the latest version of BetterKeys. Given that it is happening after Interchange make sure that in the config file it says "The Lab": instead of "Labratory":

• It's probably a config file issue, but it should be correct if you downloaded the latest version of BetterKeys. Given that it is happening after Interchange make sure that in the config file it says "The Lab": instead of "Labratory":

Hmm it doesn't (even though the mod is supposedly the latest version...) I'll try downloading it again

Edit: Redownloading 1.2.4 worked... no clue wth happened with the previous download...

Thanks for the help :D

• Hi There,

Thank you for making this great mod.

I'm getting spam in errorlog below:

22173|Error|Default|BetterKeys Panel issue: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at BetterKeys.ItemViewPatches+NewGridItemViewPatch.PatchPostfix (EFT.UI.DragAndDrop.GridItemView& __instance, EFT.InventoryLogic.Item item) [0x00047] in <f2ce2f30d08644f09ac70662344235c7>:0

Potential related mods:

Realism

Item Info

Softcore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!