FEAR's Temporary Progressive Stash (3.8.0 temp)

• theFEARhunterZ added a new file:

• theFEARhunterZ added a new version:

• Hi, I wonder if you could please advise how you get this to work on 3.5.0?

When I try to use it, my hideout doesn't have a stash in it at all.

The mod was working for the Bleeding Edge pre-release version, it's likely not working on the stable release now due to the changes SPT has made to some of the modding code. Unfortunately my typescript/Javascript knowledge isn't that great so it'll probably take me a while to even find the problem. Hopefully Trap comes back and fixes things otherwise I'll look into it when I get a chance

• theFEARhunterZ

Changed the title of the thread from “Trap's Progressive Stash (3.4.0 temp)” to “Trap's Progressive Stash (3.7.0 temp)”.
  • theFEARhunterZ

Changed the title of the thread from “Trap's Progressive Stash (3.7.0 temp)” to “FEAR's Temporary Progressive Stash (3.7.x temp)”.

Thanks to egbog, this version finally fixes the infinite loading screen bug on the "Trap's Progressive Stash" profile template. The mod is now (as far as I'm aware) fully functioning on 3.7.6!

- Egbog has kindly looked into the persistent infinite loading screen bug which I wasn't aware was returning after a server restart when upgrading to lvl 2.

This should (maybe) be fixed now. Testing shows it all working for me but as always, let us know if anything is playing up still.

• I want to let you know this mod is still making my hideout inaccessible after upgrading my stash to Lvl 2. I have had this happen a total of 8 times all on different profiles and with different mods (to try and fix the issue). I am not sure what is causing it exactly but after upgrading my stash and installing it in my hideout to Level 2, I ran one customs raid and after extracting I tried to access my Hideout and had the Infinite Loading screen issue. I Love the idea of this and the old mod but I am uninstalling until you get a chance to fix it, as it is frustrating to have to reset my progress every time my Hideout "Soft-locks"

• egbog

Changed the title of the thread from “FEAR's Temporary Progressive Stash (3.7.x temp)” to “FEAR's Temporary Progressive Stash (3.8.0 temp)”.
  • I want to let you know this mod is still making my hideout inaccessible after upgrading my stash to Lvl 2. I have had this happen a total of 8 times all on different profiles and with different mods (to try and fix the issue). I am not sure what is causing it exactly but after upgrading my stash and installing it in my hideout to Level 2, I ran one customs raid and after extracting I tried to access my Hideout and had the Infinite Loading screen issue. I Love the idea of this and the old mod but I am uninstalling until you get a chance to fix it, as it is frustrating to have to reset my progress every time my Hideout "Soft-locks"

Try a test profile on the latest version with AKI 3.8.0.

I tried to reproduce using your info on our latest version. Upgrade to level 2 stash then finish a raid and enter hideout worked for me. Are you using preload hideout setting by chance?

Can you post your modlist? This may be a compatibility issue we're not aware of yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!