Is anyone else able to play on Streets of Tarkov?

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?beaba…4LCbV2dUxFqRpz17L73XqGYL2
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?51151…5Q6YDVcEWrUKvQbqiYk1raGvP
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a2f5d…sWHJ57YeWLZ7Ca6XNW5oztSJR
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    The offical battlestate website.
    List of used mods
    User/Mods folder:
    basuro-backto1211-2.0.0
    HideoutArchitect
    ServerValueModifier
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.2.0

BepInEx/plugins folder:
    AmandsGraphics.dll
    dvise.BushNoESP.dll
    dvise.FUInertia.dll
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect.dll

Mostly a question but I don't have access to Streets of Tarkov and it just shows as locked, and I'm thinking that the installer downloaded an older version of Tarkov then the one I have updated to in the Battlestate Launcher (0.13.0.1.21531) how would I go about installing the newer version of tarkov?

• It shouldn't be on any official version as of yet, apart from an experimental version that can be found on github or the discord.

At the moment it's still being tweaked as there's some issues with it but it's avaliable for download if u want to try it

• It shouldn't be on any official version as of yet, apart from an experimental version that can be found on github or the discord.

At the moment it's still being tweaked as there's some issues with it but it's avaliable for download if u want to try it

I remember playing like first day of new wipe and it was available but I haven't checked since, I also noticed after posting this is my game client version is different from the official version

• kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!