Boop's Quest Zone API

• Boop added a new file:

This mod is primarily for developers! Use at your own risk!

This mod allows developers to create custom zones for their custom quests with visiting places, marking things with beacons, and placing items at certain spots!

Documentation: https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/boop_xyz/BoopsQuestZoneAPI/wiki

:!: Boop :!:

why you lookin down here?

• Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not able to get the location to work. Am I missing something?

• Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not able to get the location to work. Am I missing something?

You're doing it incorrectly. You don't edit the API Server mod, you create your own server mod and use the examples provided. For example, in another mod I, in the postDbLoad, do the following:

*Note there is also a rotation parameter you can specify but it just defaults to 0 if not specified*

• All right so I added the code to GoblinKing.ts but it still doesn't seem to work.

Could it be something I did wrong with the coordinates? I couldn't find LocalPlayer as mentioned in the doc so I got them by using the freecam and just mousing over the player. When I set Cube's coords to those it ended up at the players feet so I assumed it was correct.

Or maybe I should be adding the zones to VCQL's mod.ts instead?

Not getting any errors from Aki

• Boop added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!