Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?58b97…GGP8NfSEm5ti6B541wmN8MwNX
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Via the BSG launcher then used the SPT AKI Installer
    List of used mods
    No Mods

I have observed Rogues triggering on other Rogues. (I have seen one or two posts about this but no real information so apologies if this is a well known issue)

I finally got around to doing runs on lighthouse. I ran several and the Rogue area just didn't seem right. Many of them would always be dead. I thought maybe PMCs from train yard were triggering on them but never any dead PMC bodies in the compound (I set exUsec conversion to PMC to zero). I realized I was hearing gun fights right at the beginning of raid.

I deleted all waves as well as the goons spawns from the location file. I set a bunch of the rogues to 100% spawn chance. The only thing that should be spawning on the map should be Rogues. Sure enough, they are shooting each other at raid start.

Up to this point I was running three mods:

Faupi-HideoutArchitect

SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger

ServerValueModifier

I made a fresh install, made the location edits for rogue spawning, and copied my profile (So not total fresh but hopefully not causing issues).

Same behavior observed with no mods.

I added three other mods in the hopes of getting eyes on the area right away.

Kobrakon-TAB

Kobrakon-CamUnsnap

Drewgamer-FactionIdentifierArmbands-1.0.3

My idea was to somehow pause, move camera, get something to ID the rogues better (I'm not good at recognizing clothing and whatnot) and watch them spawn in. I set Rogues to have yellow armbands.

They all spawned with correct armbands except for one or two a couple of times, but I'm under the impression its a clothing clipping issue as it is with a specific USEC shirt every time. I re-started the raid about 10 times. They seem to trigger on different groups randomly, blockpost guys will trigger on any roof tops or helicopter area and vicaversa. Doesn't appear to be any consistency on who triggers first or on who. Voice lines only suggested "who" they were triggering on one time, One of the block post guys spat out "Scav over there". Other wise it was always "bad guy over there" or something else non-de script.

I tried looking through the bot files. While this is mostly gibberish to me, I compared to the others to look for logical differences. I looked primarily at:

"ENEMY_BOT_TYPES"

"FRIENDLY_BOT_TYPES"

"REVENGE_BOT_TYPES"

Enemy and Friendly are empty on exUsec and revenge has:

"exUsec",

"gifter",

"bossKnight",

"followerBigPipe",

"followerBirdEye"

Tried adding exUsec to friendly but no change in behavior.

I made another fresh install, changes to location for rogue only spawning, and my existing profile. No mods. Made a clean run just now, The linked logs are from this run. Same behavior. Is there more testing I can perform to help track this down? Some sort of debug log i can turn on that logs all spawns with relevant information about each one perhaps?

• Same to me, after i saw killed exusecs by their teammates, i installed clean 3.4.0 (then changed to 3.4.1, misclicked aki release zip), installed cameraunsnap, flew under lighthouse EX. Base, did it for 3 raids and had same result, Rogues just shredded each other) I tested it on 3.4.1 and saw same massacre. Btw when i use SWAG, custom waves of exusec dont attack each other (maybe because their public_type is in scav lines)

• Skilled guys could only change aki-customs.dll (Traveler's hint), cant say anything about it, but he just recompiled it with his skills and made all bots friendly to each other and they attack only player. I dont think its a good solution, but only if you want to play EFT like Doom Ethernal on Nightmare

Edited once, last by X3R0S6 ().

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Invalid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!