ATLAS Custom Weapons & Equipment

• Mighty_Condor added a new file:

• Mighty_Condor added a new version:

3.5.1 update + some code cleaning/changes

Small fix - make the ATL/PEQ-15 able to be placed in the tactical slot of the Atlas SMR MK88 Handguards

Small fix - changed the mod category of the SR-25 handguard FDE to mod_handguard in the SR-25 upper receiver FDE like it should have been.

3.7.X update

Also a lot of backend changes to the framework for anyone that wants to use it :thumbup:

Let me know if there are any issues!

Fixed new .300 Blackout ammo incompatibility - .300 Blackout CBJ should now work with the ATL-15

SPT 3.8.0 update

As with 3.8.0 itself, this version will not work with pre-3.8 profiles. Also since some things have changed with how EFT handles IDs, please let me know if there are any errors that you notice!

Hotfix - Fixes missing clothing and should fix armor presets (caused issues with purchasing armor off of the flea market).

Massive thanks to PETTAN for making the armor presets!

SPT 3.9.X update

As with 3.9.0 itself, this version will not work with pre-3.9 installs. I tested this version briefly and all seemed well, please let me know if you come across any issues!

Also changed the code framework to use a more general "custom" naming scheme as opposed to the original "atlas". This will not matter for most people, just a behind-the-scenes change. :thumbup:

Update - Fixed an issue that was messing with the mastery section. Stupid mistake on my part, sorry about that!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!