Hardcore Rules

• Ah, that makes more sense. That mod does a LOT more behind the scenes, so there's a lot more to go wrong. Fortunately I know the guy who made it ;)

Let me try using No Bush ESP and see if I can reproduce it.

Did you change any of the default settings in the config for Late to the Party?

EDIT: Also, I assume you're using v1.3.0 of Late to the Party?

EDIT 2: Another thing - can you please reproduce the problem but this time setting debug.enabled=true in the LTTP config and then send me the logs again? Also, if LTTP is the cause, we should probably continue this conversation in the support thread for that mod instead. It would be good to keep troubleshooting content there in case other people have similar issues.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, I think I'm able to reproduce the issue. Here's what's weird... it only happens when you use Late to the Party and Hardcore Rules together, and it only seems to happen in PMC raids. If you only use one or the other, it seems fine, and even with both together, Scav raids seem fine. I'll have to dig more into it. I attached a picture of the errors I'm seeing in the bepinex console.

• Thanks for digging in, man. Appreciate all the help. Great mods by the way. Excited to have everything up and running properly for the new patch.

• Thanks for digging in, man. Appreciate all the help. Great mods by the way. Excited to have everything up and running properly for the new patch.

Glad you like them!

I might have figured out the issue. Can you please try setting traders.disable_fence=false in the Hardcore Rules config to see if that fixes it for you?

• Looks like that fixed it, man. Just extracted on factory. I will just avoid Fence.

Sweet!

It was actually a bug in the SPT code, so it was quite elusive. There was a function that randomly removes stuff from Fence's inventory to simulate people buying from him, and it got stuck in an infinite loop because this mod wipes out his inventory from the beginning. I think Late to the Party manually (inadvertently) calls the method when it normally doesn't run, so that's why it was the combination of these two mods that caused the problem. Whatever the case, it should be fixed in the next SPT release.

Thanks for your help with troubleshooting!

• DanW added a new version:

• Updated for SPT-AKI 3.7.0
    • Removed the root folder from the ZIP

Config.json files from the 1.2.0 release are compatible

• Updated for SPT-AKI 3.7.1
    • Bug fix for cash offers eventually returning to the flea market when services.flea_market.only_barter_offers=true

Config.json files from the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 releases are compatible.

• DanW

Changed the title of the thread from “SPT Hardcore Rules” to “Hardcore Rules”.

• Updated for SPT-AKI 3.8.0
    • Whitelisted yellow flares to purchase from traders
    • Removed the version number from the directory name in \user\mods\
    • Updated client code to be version-agnostic, so it will (hopefully) be compatible with future SPT versions too
    • Updated server code per Lint recommendations

Config.json files from the 1.2.0 through 1.2.2 releases are compatible, but yellow flares will not be whitelisted in them by default.

• Bug fix for Fence selling weapons and equipment when disabled

Config.json files from the 1.2.0 through 1.3.0 releases are compatible, but yellow flares will not be whitelisted in them by default.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!