Hardcore Rules

• DanW added a new file:

• DanW added a new version:

With the power of bepinex, I've fixed the following known issues:

• The insurance screen is now disabled when loading into a raid if disable_insurance=false
    • Secure-container whitelists can now be altered when in-raid vs. not in-raid
    • When in-raid, secure-container whitelists can now be altered for examined vs. not examined items

This version requires SPT-AKI 3.5.3 or later, and the config.json file from previous versions of this mod is not compatible.

Bug fix for the logic of more_restrictions and restrict_whitelisted_items being backwards. They're now renamed so I don't have the same brain fart again.

The config.json file from previous versions of this mod is not compatible.

Bug fix for the game prioritizing containers in which items are blacklisted when picking up loose loot or CTRL+clicking on items

• Whitelisted containers are no longer restricted; their contents are now checked when trying to put them into your secure container. If they contain a blacklisted item, you won't be allowed to put the container in your secure container.
    • Bug fix for bepinex patches still running if enabled=false in config.json

Config.json files from the 1.1.3 release are compatible, but restrict_whitelisted_containers is deprecated and no longer does anything.

While this mod should be compatible with SPT-AKI 3.5.3, I've only tested it with 3.5.4. Therefore, I've updated the version requirement to be 3.5.4.

• Allow questassort object to be undefined for supporting custom traders
    • Minor client-side code refactoring

• Whitelisted green flares for trader inventory
    • Updated minimum compatible SPT-AKI version to 3.5.7

• Updated for SPT-AKI 3.6.0
    • Added whitelist_only config option (disabled by default) if you want to be REALLY hardcore and only allow traders to sell items that you explicitly whitelist
    • Updated server dependencies for SPT-AKI 3.6.0

The config.json file from previous versions of this mod is not compatible.

• I've never heard of that happening with this mod. This mod isn't doing anything when the raid ends.

How often is it happening? Have you tried removing this mod to see if it stops?

Thank you for responding! Yes, it happens every single raid only on extract. Countdown gets to 0 and game crashes. If I die in raid I don't get the death animation, game just crashes. If I remove the mod folder, it fixes the issue.

• Thank you for responding! Yes, it happens every single raid only on extract. Countdown gets to 0 and game crashes. If I die in raid I don't get the death animation, game just crashes. If I remove the mod folder, it fixes the issue.

I just double-checked, and this isn't happening to me, so there's likely a conflict with another mod.

Could you please do the following:

1) Set debug=true in config/config.json

2) In BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg, change line 48 to Enabled = true

3) Restart the server and reproduce the issue in the game. A new console with bepinex messages will also appear when the game starts.

4) Note if errors appear in the bepinex console when the game freezes/crashes.

4) Exit the game and share BepInEx\LogOutput.log before starting the game again.

In addition to BepInEx\LogOutput.log file generated above, please also share:

1) Your config/config.json file for this mod

2) A ZIP of your Logs folder in the root SPT install directory

Also, I assume you're using SPT-AKI 3.6.0?

• Yes I am using 3.6 and I will try to pull these logs for you once I play again.

I know off-hand I am using Late to the Party and Waypoints. Those are the other two mods I am using. Everything else is a BepInEx plugin.

• Yes I am using 3.6 and I will try to pull these logs for you once I play again.

I know off-hand I am using Late to the Party and Waypoints. Those are the other two mods I am using. Everything else is a BepInEx plugin.

The issue will most likely be caused by a plugin, not a server mod. For what it's worth, I'm also using this mod, Late to the Party, and Waypoints at the same time, so I'm not sure what the difference would be. It looks like your config file has all the default settings too (which is what I tested). Very strange.

Unfortunately, there isn't much in the log files, so I'm a bit stumped. Sometimes not all of the messages get written to the log if the game doesn't exit normally, so that could be working against us. Did you notice if there were errors in the bepinex console before the game crashed?

I did see in the recent SPT-AKI 3.6.1 HF1 notes that they fixed an issue that was causing freezing at the end of raids, so maybe it was related to this. Could you please try upgrading to see if it still happens? All three mods are compatible with 3.6.1, so that should make it easy to move files around.

Thanks.

• I will definitely give updating a shot. I appreciate all the support. May just do a clean install and see how that goes.

• After doing a fresh install in a new folder and installing the mods/plugins in order, it looks like the LateToTheParty.dll file is the problem. I removed it from the plugins folder and no longer have an issue.

I have installed :

Hardcore Mod

No Bush ESP

Waypoints

then LateToTheParty <--- which is where the issue started to happen again. Nothing showing in the logs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!