Game keep suddenly close very completely absuolute randomly without error message

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?360db…WNds8fgCx2HgmmDBYEz3VmZ29
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?520a4…jPXncFxQSQ1TPG2snwtyVgE8W
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e6954…XdjVp2t9YoWWUwdct4kEAoJia
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From EFT site (Standard Edition)
    List of used mods
    Sailro - EscapeFromTarkov-Trainer

Game keep closing randomly without any notification or error messages just disappears and go back to Aki.Launcher.exe

It happen very randomly and I don't know I can use a word 'Crash' because it just close down quietly and gently

1. If I minimize the game, it automatically close after 5 seconds ~ 10 minutes.

It crashes randomly even I just load the game and do nothing

2. After I make a sack of trade with the bloody trader, it crashes randomly and rolled back to middle of my trading process.

3. I made a trade, I bought a game. WOW ! But it crashes randomly middle of the game (both happen when I play PMC, SCAV and yes, it happens in every maps).

The error log file I uploaded into codepaste.sp-tarcov.com is the 3rd case. It has been crashed middle of the field.

This is my PC status

Operating System : Windows 11 Pro

CPU : 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900KF up to 5.2GHz (Not overclocked)

Memory : 32GB

Disk Space : 1TB and 230GB available

GPU : NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

* Not all but mostly when I read a error log, it has a item related problem like, couldn't add or move item OOOO because the slot already contains item OOOO ...

* When the game crashed in middle of the field, My initial equipments remained in the character lobby

Please help, this is infuriating

EDIT :

Updated to 3.5.1 and same thing happening

Logs re-uploaded

The different thing is when it crash, it freezes like 2 seconds and send me back to desktop

It doesn't freezes the game when the same thing happened in 3.5.0

Edited 3 times, last by kimsw0107 ().

• it's fulled with money and ammunition but not like 0 extra space.

I always make space like 10 ~ 20 combined slots (4*5 mostly) when I move my items in stash

and recently about 1 minute ago, I've got this

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Invalid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!