Nooky's Custom Presets for SWAG

• nooky added a new version:

HOTFIX: BossZone "null" was causing errors, should be fixed now (sorry!)

• What should i do? Im constantly´having this error

TypeError: group.BotZone.split is not a function

at Function.ConfigureBotWave (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:345:64)

at Function.SpawnBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:336:31)

at Function.SetUpStaticBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:303:18)

at Function.SetUpGroups (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:244:18)

at C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:191:18

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at Function.ConfigureMaps (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:178:14)

at Object.action (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:63:26)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at Function.ConfigureBotWave (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:345:64)

at Function.SpawnBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:336:31)

at Function.SetUpStaticBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:303:18)

at Function.SetUpGroups (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:244:18)

at C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:191:18

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at Function.ConfigureMaps (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:178:14)

at Object.action (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:63:26)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

• I suggest doing a clean SWAG re-install, try this:

- completely delete your SWAG folder

- delete all files in your cache: "user/cache/"

- download SWAG 1.4.3/1.4.4 and install

- delete the "patterns" folder: "user/mods/SWAG/config/patterns"

- download and follow my install instructions for the latest version

• ok got it, another question tho:

how do i increase number of scav spawn? do i edit all_scav.json in patterns folder? i cant any scav in raid right now, i only see pmc bots

what other mods are you using? stuff like realism can spawn more PMCs than expected, depends on your settings.

• what other mods are you using? stuff like realism can spawn more PMCs than expected, depends on your settings.

odt item info

SVM

Skwizzy no discard

SWAG
    Zerotimes

POOP
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

my swag config.json

all_scav.json

• ok so probably no conflicts, that's good.

you're probably just having too many starting PMCs spawn, that's ok, I have a beta version that adds a new option "pmcChance" to config.json, this directly affects the chance of your START OF RAID PMC spawns. please install these and set your "pmcChance" to something like 50 or 60 and see if it makes a difference.

https://github.com/p-kossa/nookys-swag-presets-spt/archive/refs/tags/v1.2.1-experimental.zip

• 50 might be a little low but it's mostly just for testing to see if you can tell a difference

50 is still somewhat high. i have set it to 30 and still scav are hard to find. maybe the scav are too badly equipped to fight off PMC with level 5 armor.

anyways, to you have any idea for me to change?

• 50 is still somewhat high. i have set it to 30 and still scav are hard to find. maybe the scav are too badly equipped to fight off PMC with level 5 armor.

sure try setting it to 0, you shouldn’t see any PMCs, if you do then something must be wrong and we can keep troubleshooting. if that works then play around with the setting and see what works best for you

• 50 is still somewhat high. i have set it to 30 and still scav are hard to find. maybe the scav are too badly equipped to fight off PMC with level 5 armor.

try the new version 1.2.1, set pmcWaves: false and play with the pmcChance setting.

• try the new version 1.2.1, set pmcWaves: false and play with the pmcChance setting.

New problem: now I cant see PMC. Even with the settings below i dont see any PMC.

• with the above config, i changed pmcChance to 100 and "pmcWaves" set to true, i only get two pmc on the whole map. no boss, no scav.

That’s not right, can you post your console

logs from after you load into a raid?

I tested your config with only SWAG and I get full raids with PMCs and SCAVs, somethings messed up it seems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!