Sensible Universal Weapon Mods

• Tyrian added a new file:

• Tyrian added a new version:

Fixed magazines not being pushed correctly when Universal Ammo is in mods folder.

Added a new config file with "AllHellBreaksLoose" setting. Disabled by default. Opens up more modding capability.

By enabling this you understand that bots WILL fail to generate, unless you are using a mod that overwrites bot weapon generation such as Fontaines Realism with his Bot Changes setting.

Opened up modding even more, bot generation ability may vary. Use the aforementioned fix if you have bot generation issues.

Pretty much exactly the same as the previous release, however I pushed a fix that stops it from spamming your console and also fixed the logic behind it.

SensibleModsExtended config opens up modding even more now.

Added a new config setting called "RemoveVanillaModConflicts" that removes vanilla mod conflicts on item slots.

Added the ability to enable and disable which slots you want to be 'Universal' or not. Has a config for each slot. Also optimized the size of the custom items.json by removing items not required for weapon generation. Also optimized the code so that it doesn't create a new database server if you have Vanilla Loadouts set to false.

Essentially I remade the entire implementation I had that allowed bots to use vanilla mod setups. The original implementation, while it worked, seemed to spam the in game client console with airdrop errors. This has been fixed.

The new implementation also seems to be better for performance in general, as well as bot generation issues created with the prior implementation.

With the removal of the custom database server and custom items.json, I hope this new update provides you all with better bot generation and performance.

• so im having an issue with 1.1.4 where with every option enabled, i cant actually put different parts on guns ( like axmc 28in barrel on sr25) , however switching back to 1.1.3 , it works just fine

• so im having an issue with 1.1.4 where with every option enabled, i cant actually put different parts on guns ( like axmc 28in barrel on sr25) , however switching back to 1.1.3 , it works just fine

Oh, that's particularly strange. I'm not sure why it's not working suddenly. It was fine before. I'm genuinely baffled.

• Not to be redundant, but I had the same problem as Toby. I enabled expanded modding and disabled vanilla conflicts, but parts from different guns weren't showing up. Disabling conflicts still worked, though. I just reinstalled 1.1.3 and it seems to work fine.

• Not to be redundant, but I had the same problem as Toby. I enabled expanded modding and disabled vanilla conflicts, but parts from different guns weren't showing up. Disabling conflicts still worked, though. I just reinstalled 1.1.3 and it seems to work fine.

so im having an issue with 1.1.4 where with every option enabled, i cant actually put different parts on guns ( like axmc 28in barrel on sr25) , however switching back to 1.1.3 , it works just fine

Update released, I am very sorry that 1.1.4 was not working as intended. 1.1.5 should fix these issues now.

• I have one strange problem. In the spt launcher I have 3 characters to play, one of them is level 12, the rest are 3lvl+- . The problem is that the bots do not spawn on the main character of level 12, but they spawn on the other two without any problems with all mods, the problems started after installing version 1.1.5.7. I have tried absolutely everything, "BotsUseVanillaModLoadouts" is set to true. Below is the error code that usually appears when starting a raid. What could be the problem?

https://imgur.com/a/hZ3h1Gt

• I have one strange problem. In the spt launcher I have 3 characters to play, one of them is level 12, the rest are 3lvl+- . The problem is that the bots do not spawn on the main character of level 12, but they spawn on the other two without any problems with all mods, the problems started after installing version 1.1.5.7. I have tried absolutely everything, "BotsUseVanillaModLoadouts" is set to true. Below is the error code that usually appears when starting a raid. What could be the problem?

https://imgur.com/a/hZ3h1Gt

Is this other profile created in another SPT version other than 3.5.5?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!