SAIN Audio
    SAIN Flashlights
    SAIN Weather
    Amand's Graphics
    Dvize No Bush ESP
    Dvize No Grenade ESP
    Fenix No AI ESP
    Kobrakon Adrenaline

Simply put, whenever raiders spawn in Reserve, they automatically know where I am and actively try to kill me.

The series of events go like this:

- I turn on the power

- Raiders spawn (I set the % higher so they spawn more often)

- Instances happen when they spawn in front of me, in the bunker control room (if this does happen, they usually instantly turn to me and down me).

- When they spawn far from me, I can hear them spamming the "locals have arrived", or "Scavs have arrived", this happens when I'm playing PMC.

- They actively try and seek me out, usually either instantly rushing me or tossing grenades to where I am.

- As soon as they spot me they just gun me down instantly, making it extremely difficult to peek them.

I want to know why this happens, and if there's any configuration I can do to any of the server/mod files, I can provide video evidence if necessary or any other mods/files/logs.

Thanks in advance! :)

Update: Did a clean install, behavior is the same. Spamming "scav spotted", "locals have arrived" regardless of being a PMC or not - Scavs actually have a better chance since I checked one of the json config files and the behavior towards scavs seems to be set to "warn" instead of "attack".

Update 2: Tried doing the same in offline mode in actual Tarkov, the same didn't appear to happen - raiders are much more tame and don't repeatedly spam the voice line.

Update 3: Realized that both raider AI and Guard/Boss AI are reacting the same way. After getting spotted, I get instantly shot with pinpoint precision, regardless of repositioning. Tested in dorms. Got spotted by a guard, on the 3 story dorm while I was on the second. Tried peeking through different windows and on the last attempt got instantly downed.

Final update: Downloaded Poop and then poop variety and followed a comment on the mod page, switching overallAIDifficultyMod from -0,5 to -3, the raider AI went so dumb that they started shooting at the ceiling and I didn't get hit once. Going to mess around with the poop config since it seems to do what I need. The raiders still seem to detect me as soon as they spawn, but they are not stupidly deadly anymore. This can be L&A, problem fixed.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Weird raider behavior” to “[Modded] Weird raider behavior”.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!