NoAIESP
    NoBushESP
    NoGrenadeESP
    skwizzy looting bots
    Amandas Graphics
    Server value modifier
    NoDiscardLimit
    FinsAITweaks

So I started using the flea around level 15 as default, and I noticed that when I place an item (even far underpriced) it not only doesn't sell after quite awhile but when I get the item messaged that the offer expired and it was returned to me, I have nowhere to claim it in my messages from Ragman. I have tried resetting the profile and taking out some mods that might conflict with the flea but every time I log in I get messages saying my offers have expired but am unable to claim the items, any help?

• flea market is a online function of live tarkov for players to buy and sell item from each other, spt aki is a offline modable experince of tarkov. So while you could probably find a mod that makes bots imitate players that sell thing and buy things on the flea market(probably will never exist as a mod), otherwise it will never sell because no one or thing will ever be able to buy it. you will have to sell to traders or custom mod traders

• flea market is a online function of live tarkov for players to buy and sell item from each other, spt aki is a offline modable experince of tarkov. So while you could probably find a mod that makes bots imitate players that sell thing and buy things on the flea market(probably will never exist as a mod), otherwise it will never sell because no one or thing will ever be able to buy it. you will have to sell to traders or custom mod traders

The mod that you download from the spt aki website comes default with a working flea though.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Flea Market returns” to “[MODDED] Flea Market returns”.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!