Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (DRIP)

• I'm having a problem after accepting the quest to kill 5 scavs on interchange when i accept the quest and it gives me the glock, the recoil on all the guns in game go completely whack like to the point the gun shoots sides ways and in different directions making it impossible to continue playing on the same character

• @JimmyJohnPepperoni

I'm attaching a zip folder with modified customBotGen files which seem to be the culprit of the issue. If you'd like to use them as a temporary fix, I've found they resolve the issue.

They're NOT in any way official nor a permanent fix, but it'll at least work for the time being. I would definitely watch out for an official update from the mod author once one is released to use instead.

FYI @MeowletteBlackpaw , if you'd like to forward this to the team for review. It's a hacky fix but the gist is I renamed the "generateBot" method to "generate", added a variable for botPMC, and updated the "filterBotEquipment" method to match the documentation on the aki-docs here.

ColetteBlackpaw-drip.zip

• Is there a way for me to edit the container size of some of the backpacks? I'm currently using Josh Mate's Better Backpacks, but the retextured backpacks, like the black NICECOMM, still use the vanilla size instead of the modded size.

• MeowletteBlackpaw added a new version:

• I'm not sure if this she's meant to be unlocked after a certain quest with Moron, but Georgia is inaccessible to me. Her trader profile has a lock icon on it, instead of my stats with her. Is she unlocked through a quest, or is it a bug?

• I have quite a problem. you see, i can't access the traders. I Still haven't Unlocked Georgia so that's understandable, but i can't

even access Tupitsa.

As you can see, he's behind the profile data. I'm not sure how i can fix it, i've been looking for solutions for about 30 minutes but i didn't find anything.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!