CocoLemon's IProject

• Pettan added a new file:

• Hello, why am I getting this error and the bots are not spawn?

server console:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at BotEquipmentModPoolService.generatePool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

at BotEquipmentModPoolService.generatePool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

at BotEquipmentModPoolService.generateWeaponPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

at BotEquipmentModPoolService.getCompatibleModsForWeaponSlot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.getDynamicModPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.chooseModToPutIntoSlot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModPoolService.generateWeaponPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

at BotEquipmentModPoolService.getCompatibleModsForWeaponSlot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.getDynamicModPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.chooseModToPutIntoSlot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

• I don't know what mods you are running. Or what order they are running in.

• Оk, thank you. I'll try to go only with this mod

I mean these are the mods I am running that works.

Code
    {"order":["aaMFACSHOP","Priscilu","aSWAG","JustNUCore","AT-HeartbeatSensor","aReducedVerticalRecoil","KMC-CORE","KMC-GEAR","KMC-WEAPONS","Katarina Black","katXY","Tyr-MarauderEquipment","AdditionalClothing-VanillaExtended","ATLAS-GEAR","AT-TF2 Weapons","M Gear","M Guns","Mass_M14","CoCo-IProject","Mass_QBZ03","Mass_type64smg","Mass_V308","AT-nanosuit","serwolfik-Heavy_Ttrooper","BetterLasers","BetterPK06-Reboot","Choccy-Hultafors-1.1.1","Fin-FoldEverythingAgain","LeKaijuAM-Ported-0.9.4","LordNoodal-hydramounts-1.1.2","HoltzmanShield","Lua-CustomSpawnPoints","MAWLDA","DBALA3","MedicalAttention","OlympusRigs","OlympusStims","Priscilu Special Weapons","Revingly-NLE-4.6.0","Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0","zGoggles","zAK12-AK15","zM Ammo","LordNoodal-dudsrounds-1.0.3","zProps-AutomatedSelling","zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.2.1","zSamSWAT-C79A2","zSamSWAT-HolosunHS507C","zSamSWAT-LeupoldDEVO","zz-MultiCam Arid Bundle","zz-MultiCam Black Bundle","zz-MultiCam Bundle","zz-MultiCam Tropic Bundle","zzClearThermals","ColetteBlackpaw-drip","zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints","zzzzDrewgamer-FactionIdentifierArmbands-1.0.4","zzzzzzBotCallsigns","zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzServerValueModifier","Platinum-TheBlacklist-1.0.1","AT\u0026chidaimao-BossFeminization","zAT-GrenadeTrajectoryPredictionLine","AT-EnergyGunShield"]}

Оk, thank you. I'll try to go only with this mod

Edited once, last by Pettan ().

• Pettan added a new version:

Preliminary test fix for 1.0.0, no new content. Just converted the mod.js to a mod.ts to see if that fixed anything.

Also removed some lines for features that I've turned off. :kannatiredofthis:

• Have the latest version (hotfix) and getting this error(first attachment), no bots are spawning. Ran it once after the hotfix with no issues, horde amount of AI, and then started getting this error. Running these mods and plugins (attachments 2/3) not sure what the issue seems to be.

• TypeError: cannot read property of undefined (read '_props')

TypeError: cannot read property of undefined (read '_props')

In BotEquipmentModPoolService.generatePool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

In BotEquipmentModPoolService.generatePool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

In BotEquipmentModPoolService.generateWeaponPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

From BotEquipmentModPoolService.getCompatibleModsForWeaponSlot(C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

From BotEquipmentModGenerator.getDynamicModPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

In BotEquipmentModGenerator.chooseModToPutIntoSlot(C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForWeapon(C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

In BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

In BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon(C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

In BotEquipmentModPoolService.generateWeaponPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

From BotEquipmentModPoolService.getCompatibleModsForWeaponSlot(C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\BotEquipmentModPoolService.js)

From BotEquipmentModGenerator.getDynamicModPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

In BotEquipmentModGenerator.chooseModToPutIntoSlot(C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForWeapon(C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

In BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

In BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon(C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

I am running version 3.5.5 and bots are not created.

Strangely, there is also a problem that the gun appears uncoupled at the flea market.

Your mod is so attractive that I really want to do it, but it's a pity that I couldn't because of an error.

• Does it run without the other mods, I can't tell what is wrong from just that. You probably have some mod that changes bot equipment spawns.

• Turn off all the server mods but this one and try again on a new profile. I can't tell know which one of those changes bot equipment generation so you gotta turn those off yourself. I've posted my own load order above and those work with the mod. Could also be the locale your PC is set to.

• Pettan added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!