CocoLemon's IProject

• I solved the problem.

This is done by loading 'Sensible Universal Weapon Mods' after this mod.

The 'BotsUseVanillaModLoadouts' inside his mods seem to make the game work.

I'm glad I can finally play this mod

thank you ^^^^^^

• Hai, I'm not sure if anyone has reported this bug but I thought you might like to know. Its not game breaking as long as you don't use it since it has that pup. Other than that its a great mod and loving it. Thank you for your hard work and time put into this.

Also I'd love to know what is special about this Armband compared to the other one since I'm confused XD Sorry. I'd love to learn how to do something like this with skins and such. <3

• Hai, I'm not sure if anyone has reported this bug but I thought you might like to know. Its not game breaking as long as you don't use it since it has that pup. Other than that its a great mod and loving it. Thank you for your hard work and time put into this.

Also I'd love to know what is special about this Armband compared to the other one since I'm confused XD Sorry. I'd love to learn how to do something like this with skins and such. <3

It has -8kg carry weight, which lets you carry 8kg more. I don't think I can fix that since its bundle related I gotta double check if thats the case.

• It has -8kg carry weight, which lets you carry 8kg more. I don't think I can fix that since its bundle related I gotta double check if thats the case.

Actually both of them do load, try restarting your game or clearing your cache I guess.

I had a suspicion that they both have similar ids in the bundle causing one to load over the other but this is obviously not the case.
    image.png

• For Some reason none of the textures will load and some of the items have the dodge, heres a picture of what it looks like and my mods, if you can help me let me know.

That means you only installed the patch not full version that has the assets. That has been made fairly clear on the version page and the text file in the folder...

• I cant seem to equip any helmet attatchments to the BCE helmet. I dont have any error messages at all so im not sure whats doing it. I have SensibleUniverslWeapons mod loaded after this one, but maybe it's that?

• Works fine for me, load that before this mod.

My game is now having massive script error for reasons unknown as I havent touched anything and this message pops up.

I tried removing the mod because it's causing my game to fail to load and I got this text.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at ItemHelper.getRepairableItemQualityValue (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\ItemHelper.js)

at ItemHelper.getItemQualityModifier (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\ItemHelper.js)

at RagfairPriceService.getDynamicOfferPrice (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\RagfairPriceService.js)

at GoblinKing.getPresets (D:\SPT 3.5.7\user\mods\GoblinKing\src\GoblinKing.js:298:47)

at GoblinKing.createAssortTable (D:\SPT 3.5.7\user\mods\GoblinKing\src\GoblinKing.js:157:21)

at Object.action (D:\SPT 3.5.7\user\mods\GoblinKing\src\GoblinKing.js:86:78)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at ItemHelper.getRepairableItemQualityValue (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\ItemHelper.js)

at ItemHelper.getItemQualityModifier (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\ItemHelper.js)

at RagfairPriceService.getDynamicOfferPrice (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\RagfairPriceService.js)

at GoblinKing.getPresets (D:\SPT 3.5.7\user\mods\GoblinKing\src\GoblinKing.js:298:47)

at GoblinKing.createAssortTable (D:\SPT 3.5.7\user\mods\GoblinKing\src\GoblinKing.js:157:21)

at Object.action (D:\SPT 3.5.7\user\mods\GoblinKing\src\GoblinKing.js:86:78)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

So i removed the Goblin Kind trader and i might have found the item causing the crash.

Item ElDiablosBlood found that does not exist in items db. You are likely to experience errors, this can be due to using an items mod and removing it without deleting the modded items from your inventory. Do not use this profile

do you know how I might be able to delete this item without opening the game 9since it cannot open up the inventory) or can I reset my whole stash somehow? please help

• Having a blast with the new guns and ammo, but running into issues with the bolt action rifles. The Baleful Omen ammo, for example will fit in the Baleful Omen rifle, but not the magazine. Haven't been able to find any other mentions of this issue anywhere so could be just me...? This is the only mod I have loaded that adds or edits weaps/ammo.

• Having a blast with the new guns and ammo, but running into issues with the bolt action rifles. The Baleful Omen ammo, for example will fit in the Baleful Omen rifle, but not the magazine. Haven't been able to find any other mentions of this issue anywhere so could be just me...? This is the only mod I have loaded that adds or edits weaps/ammo.

Pretty sure thats intentional because its a special round.

• Pretty sure thats intentional because its a special round.

So, just to clarify, you can - intentionally - only load one round per match by chambering it before the raid, since you can't chamber a round in game without a magazine? The explosive 9x18 doesn't suffer from this restriction and can be loaded into magazines, even though you're limited to 10 rounds per restock and it's arguably the most busted round in the mod lol.

• So, just to clarify, you can - intentionally - only load one round per match by chambering it before the raid, since you can't chamber a round in game without a magazine? The explosive 9x18 doesn't suffer from this restriction and can be loaded into magazines, even though you're limited to 10 rounds per restock and it's arguably the most busted round in the mod lol.

Do you what you claim you CAN'T do first next time.

You lack basic understanding of game mechanics where you can simply chamber a round in any guns with an accessible ejection/chamber slot. Its a special round so you chamber it manually like a single round bolt/break open gun.

The only flaw I see here is why it dosesn't try to reload a round when cycling the bolt after firing but then no gun in the game actually does that especially on bolt action rifles.

• Do you what you claim you CAN'T do first next time.

You lack basic understanding of game mechanics where you can simply chamber a round in any guns with an accessible ejection/chamber slot. Its a special round so you chamber it manually like a single round bolt/break open gun.

The only flaw I see here is why it dosesn't try to reload a round when cycling the bolt after firing but then no gun in the game actually does that especially on bolt action rifles.

Sorry that I lack basic understanding of game mechanics. Indeed I do not use bolt actions often. Thank you for clarifying. Why so edgy, though.

• Sorry that I lack basic understanding of game mechanics. Indeed I do not use bolt actions often. Thank you for clarifying. Why so edgy, though.

All you had to do is press R again and we probably won't be having this conversation :kannatiredofthis:

The only other gun that behaves funny is the rubles gun but I think I made the quirks pretty clear in the description.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!