​Fence only seems to generate once per server start; won't refresh in the game UI.

• Pretty sure this was intentional since in earlier versions of SPT this was how Fence behaved and being able to refresh the Fence to roll new items was only added in recent versions.

No idea why it would get removed, though. I had a lot of fun playing Fence roulette and running whatever shitty gun and armor he gave me.

• I was thinking about this yesterday and its a shame they removed the ability to refresh the Fence so he could generate many more items for me to buy lol. I started a challenge of only using the Fence for armour (no repairs if the armour is damaged), weapons (could of been slightly or moderately damaged, no repairs), meds and ammo. I have to say it made the gameplay more tense and fun because you have to play more conservatively and carefully, it adds more depth to Tarkov playing like this.

Roach

• carl makes mods Ah, OK, I've only been playing SPT since R7, so don't have the history.

I'm tempted to stay on R7, although would like to get the new guns in 1.0, and Steam Audio back again...

racomaizer Livekov does have Fence refresh though (approx. every 7-10s, like the rest of the traders), so I don't see why we wouldn't have that parity in SPT, but I agree that it is one thing to have a Fence inventory with N things in it, and then when you refresh it is N-X+Y, where X are the things that got sold to other players, and Y are the new things that arrived, vs. in R7 the whole N refreshes.

Kippa you're too hardcore for me ;) - I'm playing SPT because I find Livekov too stressful.

• d0nkey Don't worry I'm not that hardcore :D I have played Tarkov ever since it was released and I am always looking for new ways of keeping me entertained because I love playing this game. There's only so much you can do with Tarkov sadly and I am so thankful to mod creators and their mods because without them I wouldn't be playing Tarkov right now lol.

racomaizer I hope someone creates a mod that can refresh the Fence so I don't have to wait 45+ minutes or have to restart my server so it changes his items but it is what it is :)

Roach

• racomaizer I hope someone creates a mod that can refresh the Fence so I don't have to wait 45+ minutes or have to restart my server so it changes his items but it is what it is :)

I was wondering this exact thing. It was nice to get the random assortment every 10 sec. Hopefully a mod comes up

• I was wondering this exact thing. It was nice to get the random assortment every 10 sec. Hopefully a mod comes up

I'm not exactly sure how I would go about doing this since my knowledge of the backend isn't great and gitea gives my browser menstrual cramps so I can't look at the source code on my computer, but since you can hook into pretty much any server function with the new modloader it should be doable.

If I ever figure it out, I'll write a mod and put it up here.

• I'm not exactly sure how I would go about doing this since my knowledge of the backend isn't great and gitea gives my browser menstrual cramps so I can't look at the source code on my computer, but since you can hook into pretty much any server function with the new modloader it should be doable.

If I ever figure it out, I'll write a mod and put it up here.

yea that would be great mate I'll be waiting for it :)

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!