Posts by racomaizer

I'm not sure if this is the culprit, but I replaced the cert with one created manually (which is signed by a private CA that is trusted by system), with KeyUsage and ExtendedKeyUsage, which works. I'm also not sure if it is the missing KUs or the not self signed cert that made it work, you can try it yourself.

With the compatibility fix MICC is now rejected by vanilla secure containers :notlikethis:

Flea is still fragile at the momemt IMO.

Judging from you server log it seems you are running a old server, possibly pre-1.0 release because I don't see the startup banner in your log. Please update the server, move VeryGery's mod out and see if there's any improvement.

BTW you have disableragfair enabled in senko-aio, I wonder how you get into the flea market...

As far as I know, the database of AKI is separate into multiple files and thus you are not opening the right file. Are you sure you are running AKI?

OK if you are really running AKI, you should remove the folder AKI_Data and reinstall from the prebuilt release you download here.

Can you add a Logger.info(mapName) above the line map.base.BotLocationModifier.AccuracySpeed = accuracyCoef in Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js and tell us the last name appeared before the error?

I've been waiting for too long before someone report this, I assumed someone would have reported it via Guilded.

Unfortunately there is no fix on user's side.

I have found out where it would cause sell chance to become NaN.

In calculateSellChance() src/controllers/RagfairController.js, it is looking for RagfairConfig.sell.chance.overpriced. However there is a typo in config (overprices).

[rant] BTW, the dynamic price makes it really hard to determine the actual average price of an item, especially for modded weapons. Even I sell modded weapon with average price of non modded one it still is overpriced... I believe mods does not count at the moment.

Also not too fond of the current sell chance algorithm because it is horribly non linear :P One RUB over average cripples the chance. [/rant]

Here's the usage 25 min in raid: https://ibb.co/crGqQMj

Just ... forget about playing without a massive swap on machine with 16GB RAM, I have to pump my VM with 32GB. Already on 14.x GB at the start of raid, the game just eat this much so there is no leak.

TBH 12.10 is way better then 12.9, I get 2x FPS mid raid back then.

And the message: [INFO] onUpdate: aki-dialogue doesn't report success or fail I see them too but that never lead to crashes.

Strange, I have no PMC spawn with 1.10.3.1, but 1.10.1 works perfectly fine, and I can't see anything that would make it wrong... btw I have disableAllSpawnChanges true on both versions.

You can already do that, actually. Any item you add to "doNotUseTheseThings" will be removed from bot loadouts, so if you add "5e85a9f4add9fe03027d9bf1" to that list, they shouldn't use star rounds anymore.

Oh thanks, I did not notice that since the readme was not updated, and somehow missed addAmmo() when reading source.

Hi Fin, can you make something to remove KS-23 Star rounds from bots? I know you are not gonna touch shotgun and I believe that is the right choice, but bots with Star rounds are hilarious at best.

I have ZaryaKiller, still get banged from the other end of map if a KS-23 with Star spawned, more annoying when their fights prolonged for some reason. I even got blinded for a solid 2 mins with a mag of Star shot into my face lol.

Also I occasionally come into some PMC wearing no armor, is there anything you can do?

I don't think there's another way, this is the only way to influence the market prices judging from the Ragfair server source code. (interesting lines: 161 -> 400 -> 387) If you want to directly edit the price then it indeed needs a mod that modifies DatabaseServer.tables.templates.prices.

There is no flea market multiplier now, as I can't see such config in source code.

But if you have dynamic offers enabled, you should be able to do something via AkiConfigurator, under section traders -> FleaMarketConfiguration -> dynamicOffers -> price.

BTW are you mistaking insurance with flea market?

Hi, In db/ragfair/items/ammo_300blk_hornady_vmax.json, you missed a "y" in "_tpl": "ammo_300blk_hornad_vmax",, it broke flea market mod for me in the previous version, probably still break something now as well.