Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1f909…ZFrdVoaugXwt2Khkx8qic43Ds
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile
    List of used mods
    Senko-FixItemSell

Where do i start... Well, let's start with a greeting: Henlo! Name's Charlie_h and i have a problem. Since prevous (1.5.1) update i have serious troubles with excessive RAM usage during the play. I have merely 16 gb RAM, but my game manages to use over 25 (!) gigs of memory closer to the middle of the raid, making EFT unplayable. With upd 1.6.0 problem still remained... It feels like (well, it is!) RAM usage growing exponentially as soon as i start the game. Looks like notification bug to me. All versions before 1.5.1 was work just fine btw.
    What i tried:

- Prompt/PowerShell command certutil.exe -f -addstore Root C:\SPT-AKI\user\certs\cert.pem (Then It says that cert has been succesfully added to library or something like that). With admin privileges and "quotes" indeed.
    - switch notification channel multiple times
    - successfully install .NET thing
    - i did the above methods on a clean version of the game (w/o mods)
    - swear at memory leak

None of these actions has no effect. Please, help me...

• I've tried to use couple of different third-party RAM cleaners - no use. It cleans stand-up memory, but the game itself takes other type of it. It just EAT it on and on and on... And when its nothing left - game (and system as well) start to freeze and lag like hell. Also i noticed that there's no "channel/create" error in my server window anymore.

• afaik, saw it on youtube from eroktic interview you can try to while on raid turn off ram cleaner save then esc turn on ram cleaner. that will fix it. it's the problem of the game not the emulator, as for fps drops idk probably, but at times fps drops mid to late raid due to ai spawning. more ai more resource it use. havent found a solution yet since if you check on it the gpu and cpu usage will also go down in percentage after spawn waves and that's the start of the fps dipping base on my experience

• afaik, saw it on youtube from eroktic interview you can try to while on raid turn off ram cleaner save then esc turn on ram cleaner. that will fix it. it's the problem of the game not the emulator, as for fps drops idk probably, but at times fps drops mid to late raid due to ai spawning. more ai more resource it use. havent found a solution yet since if you check on it the gpu and cpu usage will also go down in percentage after spawn waves and that's the start of the fps dipping base on my experience

When i was using 1.4.* patches - everything was working just great on any map, even if i change bot spawn rates to maximum. With patch 1.5.1 and 1.6.0 escapefromtarkov.exe starts to consume RAM like crazy.

• I'm not sure if this is the culprit, but I replaced the cert with one created manually (which is signed by a private CA that is trusted by system), with KeyUsage and ExtendedKeyUsage, which works. I'm also not sure if it is the missing KUs or the not self signed cert that made it work, you can try it yourself.

• First of all - thanks u all for the support, i really appreciate it. At this point, I have already tried everything I found on this forum on this RAM leak issue - and it still no use... Now I decided to return to version 1.5.0. And with this version the old problem returned: /client/notifier/channel/create error, that cannot be fixed by anything. So basically nothing changed for me: it is still a RAM leak that prevents me from playing this game, but now it keep spamming this notification error bulls*it. Idunno what to do.

Thanks again for your support guys.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!