Revingly-FoodDrinkRedux-4.1.0
    Revingly-NLE-4.9.0
    ServerValueModifier
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0
    TingleSlayerParkov-ProtectivePropital-1.0.2
    Toasty-AllQuestsFinished-Kiki_Repack
    Tyr-UniversalHelmetMods
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod 3.0.2

Hello, No AI is spawning for me, ive tried to go to labs and no raiders spawned at all. Help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: I FORGOT MY BEPINEX MODS.

kmyuhkyuk-EFTApi

AmandsGraphics

EnableQuestItems

skwizzy.LootingBots

EDIT 2: I Figured Out That The Tyr-UniversalHelmetMods Is Causing The Isssue

• I am also getting this error

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes')

at C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\BotGeneratorHelper.js

at Array.find (<anonymous>)

at BotGeneratorHelper.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\BotGeneratorHelper.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddEquipmentToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\BotGeneratorHelper.js

at Array.find (<anonymous>)

at BotGeneratorHelper.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\BotGeneratorHelper.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

>

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

• Official Post

As deveagle stated, the bot gen code is trying to check if a mod is compatible with a weapon and for some reason the mods

ConflictingItems property is undefined, this could be caused by a mod that adds weapons/item mods not configuring itself correctly

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Ai Not Spawing” to “[MODDED] Ai Not Spawing”.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!