Weapons And Attachments Customizer

• MusicManiac added a new file:

• MusicManiac added a new version:

Added some additional checks and fixed typo in config

Download MusicManiac-WeaponsAndAttachmentsCustomizer.rar and extract it into /user/mods

Old configs compatible, EXCEPT generalGunsConfig.json it had an incorrectly named setting there.

Added melee config, and folder with all configs being set to false (aka fresh configs)

This ever happened to you? Not anymore.

Download MusicManiac-WeaponsAndAttachmentsCustomizer.rar and extract it into /user/mods

Old configs (from 1.1.1) are compatible. Make sure to save your configs somewhere, and after updating mod, drop them back in (otherwise you'll be using whatever I have set up)

Added mags config.

Massively updated description.

Old configs (from 1.1.1-1.2.0) are compatible. Make sure to save your configs somewhere, and after updating mod, drop them back in (otherwise you'll be using whatever I have set up). Make sure to check newly added config, it comes with stuff inside. If you don't want it, overwrite it with empty config from subfolder.

Added grenades config. You can make nades deadlier now. For everyone, not just for you.

Old configs (from 1.1.1-1.3.0) I think are compatible, I don't rememebr changing anything, but I might be wrong kek. Make sure to save your configs somewhere, and after updating mod, drop them back in (otherwise you'll be using whatever I have set up). Make sure to check newly added config, it comes with stuff inside. If you don't want it, overwrite it with appropriate config from subfolder.

Fixed silencers using incorrect value and not adjusting accuracy

Configs from 1.4.0 are compatible.

If you updating from 1.4.0 just replace MusicManiac-WeaponsAndAttachmentsCustomizer/src/mod.ts with same file from this version (v.1.4.1), there are few lines changed in code.

Configs from 1.4.0 are compatible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!