• GrooveypenguinX added a new file:

• GrooveypenguinX added a new version:

CHANGELOG:
    7/21/23:

• fixed the normals and shaders on the backpack, rig, and slick
    • added a new custom slick
    • added the old AE slick and mask ;)
    • changed the folder name in optional to PunisherBoss from zPunisherBoss because I'm dumb and forgot (thanks Lowtrixx)

Let me know if any new issues arise!

• I have some error, I don't know if it's because of swag or realism or anything else:

Code
    Bot useccommander n'a pas les réglages renseignés: impossible de trouver une valeur pour: laserIsActiveChancePercent, retour donc à valeur défaut: 50
    (Bot useccommander does not have the settings entered: unable to find a value for: laserIsActiveChancePercent, back therefore to default value: 50)
    Bot useccommander loot n value missing, using scav value instead
    impossible de trouver le nombre limite de spawn pour le rôle: useccommander, utilisation des valeurs par défaut
    (impossible to find the limit number of spawn for the role: useccommander, use of default values)
    Realism Mod: Failed To Find Custom Preset For Bot useccommander At Tier 1
    arme 5a7ae0c351dfba0017554310 a été généré incorrectement, remplacement par un preset d'arme, voir erreur au-dessus
    (weapon 5a7ae0c351dfba0017554310 was generated incorrectly, replaced by a weapon preset, see error above)
    Bot bosspunisher loot n value missing, using scav value instead

Sorry if it's in french

A add this to swag, and do the same for every maps

and add this in the swag config:

• Terkoiz

Approved the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Approved the thread.
  • Getting this error

• I'm getting the same error as the one above:

It started occurring after updating to the latest version of the mod. I dropped and replaced all files.

My mod folder is:

My load order has all punisher files loading after the USEC Commander Boss, and before custom trader and BSP:

I've also placed it at the very start of the load order, the error persisted.

Edit: It also seems that this error prevents the server from finishing the setup, preventing the "Server running" message. Launcher also states the server is not available. Strange.

Edited once, last by 1XERO1 ().

• All,

Can't seem to get him to spawn no matter what I try. I've deleted and reinstalled everything. I've noticed that in the Progress.json that the "SuccessfulConsectutiveRaids" number keeps increasing. Last time I looked it was 42, then it was 55, now it's 68. Is this normal??

"SessionID": "e40543739560dad154872d3b",

"successfulConsecutiveRaids": 68,

"failedConsecutiveRaids": 0,

"actualPunisherChance": 100

• GrooveypenguinX

Changed the title of the thread from “Rogue Justice: Punishing Tarkov (The Punisher Boss Mod)” to “WTT- Rogue Justice”.

CHANGELOG:

4/27/24

BIG UPDATE FINALLY HERE FOR 380!

• added a WHOLE NEW PUNISHER! Welcome Tom Jane to the world of Tarkov, complete with custom head and voice, all made by me!
    • added new custom weapon - KAC PDW .300 Blackout (credits to Tron and Moxo 😎)
    • revamped punisher's bot.json to have more gun variety
    • added new logic so punisher's dynamic spawnchance is now profile specific! A new progress.json is made for every profile!
    • restructured entire project to be contained in one folder instead of fucking four lol
    • added new config options to set a static spawnchance, and prevent punisher from spawning until certail level (default 15)
    • fixed a MAJOR issue with his spawnchance never being reset due to Arena fucking up the profile data I was reading lol
    • a whole lot more I'm probably forgetting

THIS COUNTS AS A WTT THURSDAY MOD, SINCE IT"S BEEN FINISHED WELL BEFORE THURSDAY. THE WEBSITE WENT TO SMITHERINES. FIGHT ME, 8)

CHANGELOG:

HOTFIX #2:

WILL REQUIRE THE MOD TO BE DELETED IN YOUR USER/MODS FOLDER

• removed leftover assets /bonk
    • updated magazines to use MongoID's.

Please delete WTT-RogueJustice in your user/mods folder before installing this new version.

Thanks!

CHANGELOG:

5/2/24:

• fixed a typo in the bundles.json /bonk

no version change. Just overwrite your install with this version, and no more headless punisher half the time 🤣

CHANGELOG:

5/6/24:

• adjusted item prices, and removed items that were being sold at any traders /bonk

Still waiting on a SWAG update for full compatibility, so refer to the pinned comment before trying to use both, but other than that no new major fires have had to be put out for Punisher. Let's hope things stay that way 🤣

CHANGELOG

5/17/24:

THIS VERSION REQUIRES YOU TO DELETE THE PREVIOUS PLUGIN: BepInEx/plugins/WTT-RogueJusticeVoiceAdder.dll

• added the missing weights from the bot.jsons (yay, 3.8.3 compatibility!)
    • fixed the invisible heads AGAIN /bonk
    • added default presets for all the armors and the helmet so they have proper plates/mods on flea
    • added the night vision rig and helmet to be able to be bought from flea market
    • converted ALL ID's over to MongoID and included methods to convert profile items over to the new ids (thanks again Drakia!)
    • added FIKA compatibility for the voices by switching over to the new WTT Voice Patcher system! It is included in this release, and can be found standalone here: WTT - Voice Patcher
    • updated PM-9 bundle to fix a missing animation

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!