Item Context Menu
    BigBrain
    AmandsGraphics
    CustomInteractions
    ItemSellPrice
    UniformAim
    SamSWAT.ReflexSightsRework
    MoreCheckmarks

I don't add a lot of mods too often, and the only gear mod I've really added had been the black gears that I just added, but this had been happening before that.

I actually have been having two problems, one is extremely confusing to me as I've got zero clue on how it happened, but my Schmidth & Bender PM II 3-12x50 34mm Riflescope is turned into a doge box.

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com

My other more persistent issue had been with playing as the player scav. Whenever spawned in, the arms model never is the actually outfit of the Scav I'm playing as, and whenever I go into the 'Overall' menu while in a raid as a player Scav it goes into an infinite loading loop that never loads the model and freezes the menus so it stops me from clicking back to my gear or to the health. Only when I go to another container and open it that it forces me into gear again, and once I'm done with the raid and hop back on PMC my menu's are still frozen and will not let me switch, I have to restart the game to fix it.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Doge scope and Player Scav menu freezes help” to “[MODDED] Doge scope and Player Scav menu freezes help”.
  • The Doge scope actually managed to get fixed. Was issue with Geff's scope overhaul but the newest version that had gotten uploaded fixed it. However, the player scav issue with the menu's is still persistent for me unfortunately.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!