[MODDED] Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source Issue dont know how to fix

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b85ce…k5DBBefmJmiTWpPyhNSV2Zx5i
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e8a77…waFhxWFMNnWJBZQVfKacbHFZW
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5f91c…uEJrUrbYJHj8geqedmdFSZaQy
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EscapefromTarkov official cite
    List of used mods
    DoorBreacher
    Kiki-BiggerStash
    MoreCheckmarksBackend
    Nightingale-brokertrader-1.3.1
    ODT-Iteminfo-3.2.0
    MusicManiac-LessRestrictingHeadwear
    PudgeNubbins-zPudgeBagAndContainer-1.1.1
    SamSWAT-BetterOKP7
    ServerValueModifier
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0
    SpecialSlots
    SPT-Realisim-Mods
    wafflelord-ZeroToHeroPlus-1.0.0
    zRainbowPC-LotsOfLoot-2.0.8
    zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    zzzzThermal-bundle
    Load Order Editor

I keep getting this error after my game starts and goes to load the main menu

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source Issue dont know how to fix” to “[MODDED] Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source Issue dont know how to fix”.
  • you first have to check if every mod works with the version of spt that you have installed and if all the mods work with the tarkov version you have installed

i have a bit of experience in unity and C# but cant figure out exactly how tarkov handles its inventory's/UI

when the code executes realismod gives of the following error: Couldn't create item with template id: 56d59d3ad2720bdb418b4577 exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

maybe check if realismod doesnt like some settings from other mods (look at description and or comments of all the mods you have installed )

hope this helps

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!