• Dont know if this is just me being stupid but i could not find anywhere why some textures are just doge image. i know its the no texture image but im wondering why theres no texture. load order is good i think i installed right so i dont know

• Dont know if this is just me being stupid but i could not find anywhere why some textures are just doge image. i know its the no texture image but im wondering why theres no texture. load order is good i think i installed right so i dont know

Do you use english language in-game? What version of SPT?

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• MoxoPixel added a new version:

3.8.0 Update

Some items were probably added since the last update. Can't remember. More is coming soon tho!

• Hey I'm having an issue where when Black Core is installed, I get stuck on an infinite load after loading profile. When uninstalled, it loads just fine. I do have Painter Installed and the Other Cores installed (White, Red, Sand, and Tactical Gear) aswell. I dont know if that would cause issues with black core though.

This is the Error that was pointed out by SPT staff.

EXCEPTION: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.

Parameter name: length

at System.String.Substring (System.Int32 startIndex, System.Int32 length) [0x0006a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0

at EFT.MongoID.ConvertCounter (System.String id) [0x00000] in <448e567fc8c849f8a66327014c6f134c>:0

at EFT.MongoID..ctor (System.String id) [0x0000c] in <448e567fc8c849f8a66327014c6f134c>:0

• Forgive me a stupid question, but I would like to understand. The black Spear does not show any progress in weapon mastering like the vanilla one, same with the sand M4. Does this mean, there is no progress in skills when using these weapons? I believe with ATLAS weapons (also beeing a mod) in 3.7.6 the ATLAS-Weapons showed up in the Mastering-Page of the character menue. Do your weapons have to be added to some file manually? Or ist this a conflict of mods?

• Hey, I love all your mods, but I'm running into an issue when using the newest version of BlackCore and AllTheLoot. When I attempt to load into the raid, I get this error message below and it can take up to 6 minutes to load. After reverting to the previous version of BlackCore, this issue went away. I know AllTheLoot doesn't play well with new weapons/attachments, but I figured it would be beneficial for you to know. Thank you for all your work, and I love the mods!

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithCartridge (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1229:59)

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithRandomCartridge (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1210:14)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:1058:33)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:436:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:121:44)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:108:51)

at LocationController.get (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:72:21)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:37:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:16:51)

at LocationDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\src\di\Router.ts:65:61)

(C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1210:14)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:1058:33)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:436:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:121:44)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:108:51)

at LocationController.get (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:72:21)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:37:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:16:51)

at LocationDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\src\di\Router.ts:65:61)

Fixes

• Changed some textures for SIG SPEAR. Made the silencer and charging handle darker
    • Made Magpul SL-K black stock darker
    • Updated unlock loyalty levels for the new version of Painter

New items

• Added black balaclava
    • Added gradient sunglasses

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!