Inspectionless Malfunctions
    notGreg's Uniform Aim
    Sam Swat FOV
    More Checkmarks
    ACOG4Life Optic Rework
    Chomps Disable flea blacklist
    ODT Item Info
    POOP

I know Im using some mods that are outdated, but I wasnt having any issues until I updated from 3.5.8 to 3.6.0. I tried to transfer my profile over to the new SPT folder, said it was made with an older version of SPT, and when I tried to load into a raid I would get an error and boot me back to main title screen. So i tried creating a fresh profile in the 3.6 launcher, setting it up, and copy/pasting the values within the profile json that I need to change, now its saying "Backend session active status is null" when I try to log into that profile. Any help transfering my profile would be greatly appreciated. I put a lot of work and time into my game and would hate to restart. TIA

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Was on SPT 3.5.8, updated to 3.6.0 trying to transfer profile” to “[MODDED] Was on SPT 3.5.8, updated to 3.6.0 trying to transfer profile”.
  • i moved with my profil from 3.5 to 3.5.3 to 3.5.7 and now to 3.6, everytime i just let start 1 time the server, not the launcher close it after its set up and created new profil ordner, then i just move my profile data in and start the server + launcher and start with my profil, it shows the same with it could be problems because it was made with older version, but i still use my 3.5 profil on 3.6 without problems so far

• i moved with my profil from 3.5 to 3.5.3 to 3.5.7 and now to 3.6, everytime i just let start 1 time the server, not the launcher close it after its set up and created new profil ordner, then i just move my profile data in and start the server + launcher and start with my profil, it shows the same with it could be problems because it was made with older version, but i still use my 3.5 profil on 3.6 without problems so far

Do you have a mod list so I can compare? I'm just curious

• i try, have added some mods everytime i switched the spt version, now i have

priscilu

lua fleamarkt updater (outdatet)

sain

swag

looting bots

extended waypoints

eft api

gamepanelhud

reflexsight reword

amandas graphics

big brain

nobush esp

take a break

time weather changer

reduced vertical recoil

itemcloak

SVM

Realistic Reap

Realistic Flir

that should be all

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!