• Hmmm interesting. I will need to look at this myself. I work a lot irl so it could take some time. But as long as I can replicate this error it will be fixed. It's weird though, I have all my own mods installed in my main spt account and never stumbled upon this. But I will look out for it.

Is it possible to disable the store update timer??

Thanks for the answer

• Heya, having an issue that I've tried to fix on my own but have been unsuccessful so far.

Issue - All items in Painter's shop show as doges, which I presume means missing files. This is also the case for Tactical Gear Component. His picture and quests are visible. No errors are reported in the console.

Actions taken to fix - I have reinstalled Painter, Mag Tape, and Black Core twice with the latest versions. Loaded the game with no other mods and fresh profile. Verified the load order comes with Painter first. Tarkov is up to date, as is SPT.

• Heya, having an issue that I've tried to fix on my own but have been unsuccessful so far.

Issue - All items in Painter's shop show as doges, which I presume means missing files. This is also the case for Tactical Gear Component. His picture and quests are visible. No errors are reported in the console.

Actions taken to fix - I have reinstalled Painter, Mag Tape, and Black Core twice with the latest versions. Loaded the game with no other mods and fresh profile. Verified the load order comes with Painter first. Tarkov is up to date, as is SPT.

Do you have the same problem with other content mods? Do you run it on HDD or SSD?

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• Did you have problems with previous versions as well of my mods? What language do you use in menus? Have you tried clearing cache in the launcher?

I've used your mods for the last 8 months or so with never an issue once. English in the menus. Just now tried clearing the cache, did not work. I'll try reinstalling everything, including tarkov from scratch in the morning to see if I made a mistake somewhere along the way. I appreciate the help.

• If you get dogr cubes you either have a mod conflict or you forgot to install blackcore and magtape along with painter. I would guess mod conflict. Try to remove other traders and content mods and only try with painter.

thanks for reply

i dont any other trader mods. even try your mods only to see what happened but no luck there. right now only have these mods.

edited: redownloading the green and sand core again. try it only your mods buy still have the problem. ONLY 4 ITEMS SHOW DOG FACE that are in GREEN and TAN.

• So I am running into an issue when adding either the sand core or white core mods in. The error is the same regardless of which mod I add. Note black core, Mag tape, and tactical gear component work fine.

I've also cleared my mods folder and tried to only load these with the painter mod to ensure there wasn't a conflict with something else to no avail. Same error. I have attached a screen shot of the server output. Thanks in advance for any advice / support with this issue.

• MoxoPixel added a new version:

Fixed error that would pop up in the server if the user didn't have TGC installed. Thanks DrakiaXYZ.

• Hi

I cant get any of the clothing to work i can unlock them but nothing happen when i klick on them.
    There are not warnings and everything else works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Updated for SPT 3.9.0
    • Added one more quest
    • Changed quests ID to use mongoID
    • Changed Painters identity
    • This release will not work in previous SPT versions

Now ships with TraderServicesFix json file. Only install the plugin inside BepInEx folder if you want clothing enabled for Painter or if you're having errors related to clothing. This is the mod to enable services tab.

Added Painter's Special Delivery - Get 20 random barter items for 400,000 rubles. It can be anything from multiple Bitcoins to hoses and tape. Unlocked at loyalty level 4.

UEKtgZA.jpeg

• Added new warbox (lootbox), same content as a airdrop weapon container. Available for 400,000 Rubles or 50 GP coins
    • Increased pricing for the mystery box (barter items) from 400,000 to 500,000 Rubles and added another barter for 60 GP coins
    • Added missing quest banner image

nwj2pNW.jpeg

If you want Painter services tab (buying clothing from Tactical Gear Component) then you have to install this mod and add the json file in the Trader folder that you find in the zip of Painter. Now you can buy clothing and use them. BSG changed so you now need a client plugin for trader services. It sucks I know but there is no way around it. Make sure to install TraderServicesFix into BepInEx/plugins. NOT user/mods.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!