AR Shoppe Unlimited

• Fershte added a new file:

• Fershte

Changed the title of the thread from “Armalite-Reloaded” to “AR Shoppe Unlimited”.
  • Fershte added a new version:

Updated to work with Aki 2.0* with the help of the ever delightful TheSparta. Couldn't have done it without you, homie! :)

Update to add all of the new optics from the newest version of Tarkov, and all of the parts to make a CMMG Mutant.

Update also fixes some of the bugs that some players were experiencing. However, it should be noted that this mod is for Aki 2.0 and later, no bleeding edge builds!

Full MK47 Mutant expansion, as well as huge code refactor and price adjustments. Try it out! :)

Updated to work for 2.1.1 - And more importantly, compatibility with Carl's MCX Expansion :)

Updated to work with 2.2.0 - no new items, that will come in 2.2.1 in a few days :)

Updated to have all the cool new AR derived parts and also general functional stuff from 12.12. New scopes, new guns, new attachments, very cool.

Also should work with 2.1.2, 2.2.0, and 2.2.1 all in the same download. No need to do anything fancy, it should just work with your version. If not, please tell me so I can try to fix it.

Tiny fix to hopefully mitigate those errors some people were having. Still not sure why the fix is needed, because it doesn't throw errors to me, but, hey, sometimes ya gotta. If the previous version works for you, probably no need to install this one.

Updated to work with 2.3.0. Should still work with 2.2.x.

Added: some KMC AR-15 parts. Some of the newly revived ATLAS AT-15 parts and presets. .45ACP AP and RIP. .338 AP.

Fixed to work for 2.3.1. DOES NOT WORK WITH EARLIER VERSIONS OF AKI.

I'm sure there was a change or two, I constantly edit these mods on my end as new mods come out and as the mood strikes me, but I rarely keep trach of what I change lol. I think this latest version adds that new site from SAMSWAT, as well as some more parts for the KMC AR-15.

Works with 3.0.0.

There's a lot of improvements I want to make, but those will have to wait. Stay tuned for more items, and some other special tweaks in later versions.

New parts from the newest patch added

a few new presets as well

Some weird prices adjusted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!