Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d5608…PR1nDcrjkf98AWAgUuyKRfERX
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Escape From Tarkov Site
    List of used mods
    None

I've read similar problems about screens being black post-raid, but my problem is weirder.

During a raid, both my monitors will turn off (no backlight), and then turn back on to a backlight black screen. My main monitor would then cycle through my other displays (HDMI 2, DP), but never back to HDMI 1 where my PC is connected.

To add more details & be very specific, I was doing night raids at Factory on the SPT dev profile. I am not exactly sure when my screen will turn off or how it is caused, but it has happened again when I restarted my computer and tried to run a night Factory again. Audio also cuts off at some point during the screen being off, so I couldn't hear movement or gunfire. The problem was undone by restarting my computer, and when I tried unplugging and re-plugging my HDMI cable (at both PC & monitor ports) video would not get picked up.

• Update: It happened again, on a different profile (EoD), on a different map (Customs, ~06:00). I'm convinced this is a problem with the newest patch so I'll just keep this installed until new update from SPT

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!