Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9ba9e…Uou5pj8mrka3JkbnjDixyGG6U
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    This site, using the installer
    List of used mods
    None

Hello. I am constantly, seemingly randomly, having issues with the SPT-AKI getting red errors and failing to save my data. It says "Scheduled Event: AKI-Save failed to run successfully. Lock file is already being held." Here is a screenshot https://snipboard.io/SBg6HG.jpg

Closing the SPT-AKI and re-opening will (temporarily) fix the issue. Sometimes I will play for a while and have no issue, able to do a few raids before exiting game and everything saves fine. Other times (today for example) the error will occur before I even join a raid after starting the game, or without even launching the game itself, only starting the SPT-AKI server and letting it run in the background. After freshly launching SPT-AKI, As you can see in the screenshot it went through several Profile Change Saves without issue, then suddenly constant errors. That happened as I was typing this post. After messing with it a bit more, if I open aki.server and let it run in the background, it happens after a while every time, sometimes as quickly as 3 minutes after launching.

No AV

Game is on C drive

• Same thing here, only that my game is on E:\. The console looks exactly the same though also pointing towards "C:\snapshot\[...]".
    The problem only started this week for me (or I didn't notice before). I've already tried starting the everything as admin.

Oh, and my Hideout craft times don't seem to progress at all while the server is off, but that's probably an entirely different problem.

• Same thing here, only that my game is on E:\. The console looks exactly the same though also pointing towards "C:\snapshot\[...]".
    The problem only started this week for me (or I didn't notice before). I've already tried starting the everything as admin.

Oh, and my Hideout craft times don't seem to progress at all while the server is off, but that's probably an entirely different problem.

The only thing I've found that works so far, is to always check the server after each raid. If it's showing the red errors, when this happens, go to your C:\EFT SP\user\profiles and you should see 2 files, one is the regular .json file, the other is a folder that ends with .json.lock -- deleting the .json.lock folder allows your profile to resume saving successfully and continue playing without issues losing data.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!